Forums Off Topic
What are you watching on TV?

Lost - Anybody as addicted to the show as I am? Big Love - One of the few HBO series left that are worth a damn. Entourage - See Big Love East bound and Down - Just started on HBO, very funny Weeds - Showtime Californication - Showtime

I hear Dexter is great, but havent watched it yet.
MoJoe Thursday 2/19/2009 at 08:21 PM | 36624
I actually don't watch that much TV but what little I watch I'm addicted to.

-Monday Raw (I've followed wrestling nce I was a kid) -Sports (College basketball, college football, Pro Football and MLB) -The Office (I've never loved me a show so much as I do The Office!!!!) -Family Guys/mpsons (I'll catch an episode here and there on my DVR)
DaShape Thursday 2/19/2009 at 09:02 PM | 36632
DVR and watch every episode: Heroes Big Bang Theory Two and a Half Men Entourage Weeds True Blood United States of Tara

If I catch them on: Family Guy

Robot Chicken

Drawn Together South Park
Snoballz Thursday 2/19/2009 at 10:26 PM | 36637
BIG LOVE (awesome) SOPRANOS (can watch re-runs over and over again) HISTORY CHANNEL (anything on Alexander the Great; Sparta; ancient warfare and the Grail) ESPN (sportscenter) SPORTS: MLB; NFL; NHL; NBA; NCAA football/basketball; NASCAR MONDAY NIGHT RAW FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN
ny ghoul Friday 2/20/2009 at 04:34 AM | 36675
These are my TiVo season passes at the moment:

Ghost Hunters Ghost Hunters International Destination Truth The Ultimate Fighter Scrubs The Office The Big Bang Theory MythBusters Family Guy South Park Man vs. Food Intervention Dexter American Chopper (haven't seen a new episode in a while)
gummi Friday 2/20/2009 at 08:20 AM | 36687
Heroes Monday Night Raw TNA Impact MLB NHL NFL Family Guy American Dad

im not much of a tv person i prefer movies and video games
Johnny Bisco Saturday 2/21/2009 at 12:07 AM | 36772
hmmm....I don't watch much TV, when my son's up it's bacally his for his noggin channel WWE Raw and Big Love (when i had HBO that is...love that show)

really when I watch TV i'm online too and mostly paying attention to that so it's usually whatevers on the chiller channel or that real tv (there's some ck shit on that channel).

I'm more a movie person though...I have a bad horror movie addiction...lol

kweandee Saturday 2/21/2009 at 01:16 AM | 36790
Ghost Hunters Ghost Hunters International Family Guy South Park King of the Hill Mison Hill(when I can catch it on) RAW, ECW, & Smackdown(TNA once in awhile) History channel Animal Planet TLC Nicktoons Food Network
Malina Sunday 2/22/2009 at 02:20 AM | 36957
Battlestar Galactica Dollhouse Family Guy The mpsons South Park American Dad Ghost Hunters One Way Out

I don't watch much TV anymore really... But these are what I watch primarily.
DarkArtist81 Sunday 2/22/2009 at 04:44 PM | 37001
24 Scrubs C Miami C Crime Scene Investigation Dexter
jasonchick Sunday 2/22/2009 at 05:28 PM | 37008