Forums Off Topic
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Anyone get to play this yet? I played it last week and think its great. Though the fatalities are a bit weak, only cause it has a Teen rating.

FINISH HIM
Malina Sunday 2/22/2009 at 02:56 AM | 36964
The weak fatalities totally ruined this game for me.

I've only played it a few times nce I bought it due to this.

I hate the fact that they toned down the fatalities even more from some of the early game trailers.

Case in point, The Joker's head shot fatality.

In the early trailers that was done on screen, and now the camera pans over to only show The Joker firing the gun.

I knew it would be weak seeing that it's marketed toward a younger crowd, but those early trailers were false adverting in my opinion.

Here's the uncensored video of how it was supposed to appear before they decided to rape the game even further:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXBsw4rBTC8
gummi Sunday 2/22/2009 at 05:14 AM | 36969
Yea I played it as soon as it came out, it was fun but kind of easy to me. The fatalities could have been a lot better
krueger4653 Sunday 2/22/2009 at 05:31 PM | 37009
I honestly wasn't all the impressed either . . . I probably would have enjoyed it more if it werent for all the hype.

Bit of a let down (still fun to play, just not as fun as I was hoping for)
DaShape Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 11:37 PM | 38587
Here's the uncensored video of how it was supposed to appear before they decided to rape the game even further:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXBsw4rBTC8

Too bad no home computer and I can't watch youtube video's here at work...I would have liked to see it Anyways...my boyfriend just got PS3 for Xmas and we bought the game, I thought it was awesome but then again I don't play videogames much anymore lol I've also discovered how to hook it to online and play other people...hehe it's been alot of fun

kweandee Sunday 1/03/2010 at 05:21 PM | 59805
I like playing it with my kids so I dont mind the toned down fatalities although I would prefer the real deal for myself. My one complaint is that ade from BatMan, Super Man and Captain Marvel, the DC line-up is weak. The Mortal Combat fighters kill the rest pretty ealy.
ny ghoul Monday 1/04/2010 at 04:03 PM | 59829
My one complaint is that ade from BatMan, Super Man and Captain Marvel, the DC line-up is weak. The Mortal Combat fighters kill the rest pretty ealy.

lol I mostly play as the Joker or Superman.....I like them the best on the DC de. I haven't really played as the MC charaters yet.

oh btw I sent you a PM awhile back did you ever get it?

kweandee Monday 1/04/2010 at 06:09 PM | 59837
My one complaint is that ade from BatMan, Super Man and Captain Marvel, the DC line-up is weak. The Mortal Combat fighters kill the rest pretty ealy.

lol I mostly play as the Joker or Superman.....I like them the best on the DC de. I haven't really played as the MC charaters yet.

oh btw I sent you a PM awhile back did you ever get it?The Joker is ck! Hrm....I just double checked my pm's and didnt see anything...maybe I deleted it by accident!?

send again by all means!
ny ghoul Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 03:56 AM | 59890
The Joker is ck! Hrm....I just double checked my pm's and didnt see anything...maybe I deleted it by accident!?

send again by all means!

lol sent...

kweandee Tuesday 1/05/2010 at 05:32 PM | 59915