Forums Horror Collectibles
S. DARKO trailer (Donnie Darko Sequel)

lver Nitrate Films has finally released the full trailer for the Donnie Darko direct-to-dvd sequel S. Darko on the film’s official webte.

Film Synops:“Samantha Darko (Daveigh Chase) and her rebellious best friend Corey Richardson (Briana Evigan) leave on a cross-country road trip to Los Angeles in an attempt to ‘make it big’. Their dreams are cut short when their water pump blows outde of a tiny Utah town. Unable to leave until their car is fixed, Sam and Corey are stranded with the locals until their car’s fixed. Sam and Corey are less than thrilled at the delay, and when an unexplained meteorite crash-lands in town that night, it soon becomes clear that there is much more at play than just a chance breakdown. Plagued by bizarre hallucinatory dreams warning her of the universe’s imminent end, as well as grief over her own loss of family, Sam must face the demons she had fled back at home. Aided by the unlikely town locals, Sam learns the true meaning of family and friendship, and in doing so, saves only herself.”

S Darko hits DVD on April 28th 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p-fLyPg1ZQ
DaShape Sunday 2/22/2009 at 05:19 AM | 36970
Another incredible film that doesn't need a lame-ass sequel.
gummi Sunday 2/22/2009 at 05:35 AM | 36971

Thats all I have to say
chubacabra Tuesday 2/24/2009 at 12:17 AM | 37261
I love the first one but I'm not sure it needs or merits a sequel.
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 10:29 PM | 37598
This is what we call a, Hollywood cash in.

Anyway, I don't know what the plot outline for the film is,

but regardless.

Isn't having Frank in this film defeating the purpose of the first one?

Frank's a part of Donnie's time line for a reason.

Because Donnie is destined to kill him, so

"dead Frank" comes from the future to warn Donnie of what hes destined to do and how it will ruin the lives of everyone around him.

So Donnie changes his future, so that Franks death and the other events wont happen.

Therefore the time line in which Frank is dead should not exist.

So why is Frank back?

I'll tell you why he's back.

To cash in on the most recognizable character from the first one.

Hollywood even went as low as to put Donnie's name in the title to grab the casual moviegoers attention.

Typical Hollywood cash in.
Insomniac Sunday 3/01/2009 at 03:42 PM | 38103
this is going to be pure trash
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 02:40 AM | 38252