Forums Horror Collectibles
Lee Romaire Second Stab - also, POST YOUR COPIES

hey gang. . whats up?!

I was just inquiring about this intriguing mask! What is its story?

I know of Lee, but not much of the Stab. .

is it an orginal sculpt? HOW IS IT ZE WISE?!

thanks ladies and gentlemen!

ps POST YOUR STABS
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Monday 2/23/2009 at 12:08 AM | 37066
I've always wanted one, almost nce I started collecting 2+ years ago and still haven't gotten my hands on one
DrenTheLiar Monday 2/23/2009 at 12:15 AM | 37069
here is a few of mine on my life ze, this is the "Holy Grail" of Myers mask IMO. I love this thing. A lot of copies out there have been rehaired and repainted but this copy is still in it's original Lee Romaire state. This is such an increangly rare mask to get your hands on, no one sells it once they get it....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 2/23/2009 at 12:19 AM | 37071

I think how J did his is what did it for me. He brings new life to any mask he gets. He makes it his. If I get a Stab I am going to have to send it to J.
DrenTheLiar Monday 2/23/2009 at 12:25 AM | 37079
here is a few of mine on my life ze, this is the "Holy Grail" of Myers mask IMO. I love this thing. A lot of copies out there have been rehaired and repainted but this copy is still in it's original Lee Romaire state. This is such an increangly rare mask to get your hands on, no one sells it once they get it....

nice life ze justin

seth

halloween killer Monday 2/23/2009 at 12:26 AM | 37080
This is the best one I have seen and I love this mask. If Paul dies its mine

Painted and hair by Justin at night owl. Mask has a light Grey blue paint up and mohair sprayed black and hand dyed. It is really something to see in person. I fell in love with this thing instantly.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 2/23/2009 at 12:54 AM | 37089
That is beautiful... Honestly that is probably one of the better H1 masks I have ever seen... I like Paul's Copy best... Thanks for posting pics Scott! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 2/23/2009 at 01:43 AM | 37092
Booman's copy is excellent as well. I like them both. I think the night owl touch was perfect on the stab and it shows in person. I would love to buy one some day.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 2/23/2009 at 02:03 AM | 37098
how are they ze wise? BOOMAN. . YOUR COPY IS SHEER BRILLIANCE. .i love the stark white scheme with the glue lines!!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Monday 2/23/2009 at 03:05 AM | 37103
how are they ze wise? BOOMAN. . YOUR COPY IS SHEER BRILLIANCE. .i love the stark white scheme with the glue lines

Thanks guys for the comments. To be honest I would love to see this converted and given an amazing paint and hair job but I mply can't do it. It mans to much to me to have it in it's original state. I was lucky enough to get this from our own Lee Lambert about a year ago. Lee bought the copy from a friend of Lee Romaire, it's actually numbered and hand gned to the original owner of the mask which none of the others were.

As far as ze goes, it's a small mask in vein of the original 75 Kirk. It is a little larger than my HSS Kirk. My copy is extremely thick (it can stand on it's own) but to my knowledge there is only one other thick copy out of the bunch. The rest are thin pulls and the master copy owned by Chris Zephro is paper thin.

I could talk all day about the Stab. It was the first Myers mask I saw that literally dropped my jaw. It just has that blank stare look that no other mask to this dayhas been able to capture.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 2/23/2009 at 03:32 AM | 37104
VERY cool...thanks for sharing pics!!!!!
ny ghoul Monday 2/23/2009 at 04:04 AM | 37106
Mine is getting redone by Justin Mabry

its a long story

Eyes Monday 2/23/2009 at 08:05 PM | 37143