Forums Horror Collectibles
The KILL ME game

How would you kill me?If we were in a horror movie and you were the villian how would you do me in?

After you've killed me, the next post will kill that person and so on.example: I'd kill Booman with a motorcycle tire.

I'd prop the bike up, rev the engine and get that tire spinning good and fast . . . then I would introduce Booman's face to hot rubber!!!
DaShape Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 05:45 AM | 37479
I would take Shape and jam a hook into his back setting off the pulley system that lifts him off the ground. I would the take a double bladed chainsaw (my own degn) and slice his ankles off, then knees, etc....leaving him a half a corpse. Then I would drop him from the pulley system and let mutated squirrels finish the rest....after that I would set them all squirrels included on fire....

then I'd bury him in the Pet Semetery just to bring him back to life so I could do it again....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 06:24 AM | 37481
"Movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative" LOL....

I like torture so...

If I were to kill Booman I'd tie him to a chair and make him a lifeze vodoo doll only instead of pins I'd use dozens of butcher knives to stick him with :)
kweandee Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 06:30 PM | 37577
I would kill Dez by doing thing to her that freaks

her

out the most. I would put her in a small locked room and

seal

the windows .Then

tie her up, then fill it

with thousands

and thousands of water bugs.then pour syrup all over her and they would be crawling over her . She will be screamming

then they would go in her mouth then down her throat,clogging it so she can breath.
lapazza143 Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:44 AM | 37668
Damn thats fucked up...lol

kweandee Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:46 AM | 37669
"Movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative" LOL....

That is so true.

I didn't know just how ck and twisted I could be until I started to think about a reply to this topic.

I'm going to have to t this one out, chill, and have another beer while I remind myself I can't really be that bad of a person.

Snoballz Thursday 2/26/2009 at 04:14 AM | 37673
I would drug Snoballz, carefully carve off all his skin and then while still gasping for air I would take a kitchen fork and go through his nose to pull out his brain. After I had the brain I would punt it like a football....

then off to the ole Pet Semetery. LOL! See it's easy!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/26/2009 at 05:04 AM | 37681
I would cut BooMan's head off and play basketball with his head (if the head could pass on the basket) and with his thin body I'd make a bbq and then I'd eat him like that man on Hostel movie, at candles lights.

LÜCKMANN Thursday 2/26/2009 at 10:40 AM | 37698
if i was going to kill kweandee.i would put her head in a vice and sew open her eyelids.i would tie her hands and feet up so she was spread apart.then i would cut slits on the bottom of her feet and pour alcohol in the cuts. then when she was screaming in agony i would turn the vice till her eyes pop out. then t back and enjoy my work.
condemned1 Thursday 2/26/2009 at 11:24 PM | 37792
I will gut condemned1 and tack him to the wall with knives.
Michael Aspinwall Friday 2/27/2009 at 03:39 PM | 37907
not bad at all, but you guys need to get more creative. I really liked the water bug torture though. I would rather not get involved because i don't want anyone thinking less of me...and trust me...you would...i have had a very hard life at times and have condering doing some rather horrible things.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 3/02/2009 at 02:29 AM | 38156
I really liked the water bug torture though.

LOL...she's an evil bitch. she knows how much I hate them

kweandee Monday 3/02/2009 at 04:10 PM | 38196
Alright I'll give this shot. I would kill Michael Aspinwall as slowly and as painfully as posble. First I would rip his fingernails off one at a time. Then I would rip his teeth out one at a time. Then I would set him on fire, but I wouldnt let him die. I would put out the flames after a few minutes. Then I would leave and let him starve to death.
krueger4653 Monday 3/02/2009 at 05:03 PM | 38201
Alright I'll give this shot. I would kill Michael Aspinwall as slowly and as painfully as posble. First I would rip his fingernails off one at a time. Then I would rip his teeth out one at a time. Then I would set him on fire, but I wouldnt let him die. I would put out the flames after a few minutes. Then I would leave and let him starve to death.

Ooo, that burtal!
Michael Aspinwall Monday 3/02/2009 at 06:05 PM | 38210
Nothin personal, just playin the game, but think of this, that was just off the top of my head, imagine if you pissed me off and gave me time to think about it.
krueger4653 Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 03:54 PM | 38348
Hey Krueger, I was all the week thinking is some way to kill someone. Well, I saw a real video on internet of Talibans killing a french jornalist and that make me nauseous. So, ung that idea, I thought cut your throat, take your head off and put it over your agonizing body, recording and showing it to the world.

What you think? I'm going to get a camera right now...

LÜCKMANN Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 06:44 PM | 38380
Not bad, but Im not going without a fight
krueger4653 Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 08:01 PM | 38391
Where do you live, broda!?
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 08:26 PM | 38394
I'm everywhere man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
krueger4653 Thursday 3/05/2009 at 01:36 AM | 38610