Forums Off Topic
Richter, O'Brien to reunite on `Tonight Show'

NBC says Andy Richter and Conan O'Brien will be back together again on late-night TV.

Richter, who worked with O'Brien for seven years on NBC's "Late Night," will become the "Tonight" show announcer when O'Brien takes over from Jay Leno as host in June. NBC said Richter also will take part in comedy bits.

O'Brien called Richter a friend and one of the funniest people he knows, but couldn't rest a joke: O'Brien said he's looking forward to their reunion because Richter owes him $300.

After leaving "Late Night" in 2000, Richter starred in the TV series "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" and "Andy Barker, P.I.," and appeared in "Talladega Nights," "Blades of Glory" and other movies.

I LOVE IT!!!!

IN THE YEAR 2000!!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 07:20 AM | 37502
AWESOME NEWS! I've loved Late Night for as long as I can remember! Conan's really the only late show host that can make me laugh out loud for extended periods of time. It'll be cool seeing Conan and his dekick back together again.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 07:25 AM | 37505
AWESOME NEWS! I've loved Late Night for as long as I can remember! Conan's really the only late show host that can make me laugh out loud for extended periods of time. It'll be cool seeing Conan and his dekick back together again.

agreed! It used to be Letterman but Conan is fantastic! I think he will make the Tonight Show fresh again, for a younger generation. His humor is so on pace with mine.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 07:27 AM | 37507
I love, The Late Show With Conan O'Brien.

It's the only late show I find funny and entertaining.

This is good news, but I just hope the new Tonight Show feels like Conans Late Show.

And not the Tonight Show with Conan as the guest host.

Know what I mean?
Insomniac Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 03:08 PM | 37553