Forums Horror Collectibles
I FOUND EVERYONE'S ANSWER TO THE H4 MASK USED IN THE SCHOOL!

In the schoolhouse, Michael's mask appears to have blonde hair. This was actually the original Captain Kirk mask used in Halloween (1978) and over time the hair had changed gradually. The filmmakers had the intention of reung the mask in this sequel but felt it had changed too much and decided to make their own. Several scenes were re-shot with the replacement mask.

This Info is compliments to:

href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095271/trivia">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095271/trivia

There's a BUNCH of Kool shit wrote up in there! Check it out, but I think everyone will find this to be very very kool! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 01:22 PM | 37535
In the schoolhouse, Michael's mask appears to have blonde hair. This was actually the original Captain Kirk mask used in Halloween (1978) and over time the hair had changed gradually. The filmmakers had the intention of reung the mask in this sequel but felt it had changed too much and decided to make their own. Several scenes were re-shot with the replacement mask.

This Info is compliments to:

href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095271/trivia">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095271/trivia

There's a BUNCH of Kool shit wrote up in there! Check it out, but I think everyone will find this to be very very kool! --Ryan

In the commentary for H4 the writer explains that the school scene mask had white hair. Crofader's screenused is white hair.

IMDB often has misleading info
kaizu Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 01:44 PM | 37540

Evildsm Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 07:17 PM | 37578
The eyes are to small on this H4 mask to be the 75 kirk from the original Halloween
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 09:01 PM | 37583
Once again Ryan...we have a problem... The original Captain Kirk mask used in Halloween had the eyes cut like a Myers mask...how can this be THAT mask???

Anyone can send in info to IMDB and have it posted.....they try to check it out but they are wrong on a lot of things.... The mask in that scene has white hair painted brown.... It also has closed eyes that are cut out like a Kirk...
HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/26/2009 at 01:40 AM | 37633
I'm officially putting in my vote for the "coffee" smiley.

http://i41.tinypic.com/kd1mcy.
Myers31TKD Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:10 AM | 37640
Once again Ryan...we have a problem... The original Captain Kirk mask used in Halloween had the eyes cut like a Myers mask...how can this be THAT mask???

Anyone can send in info to IMDB and have it posted.....they try to check it out but they are wrong on a lot of things.... The mask in that scene has white hair painted brown.... It also has closed eyes that are cut out like a Kirk...

I believed you Sam when you said the H4 was no way ever never ever a Kirk. I was actually researching to find out who's face they molded for the H4 mask nce it is still a mystery. I stumbled onto that read by mistake, but thought the people at IMDB new what they were talking about. I figured that information was gathered from the actual Crew who did the movie. I was unaware of any 'ol joe blow being able to post info. I see what you mean now when you say about the eyes, the hair exc...

With your new H4 being released, it got me into the spirit of HalloweeN 4. I watched the movie a little bit ago.

I had your H4 mask on my computer screen so I could compare them to the film. I don't know how you work that clay so damn good man... I really don't know... And the fastenating thing about it all in my research was the fact that most sculpters spend up to a week or more making sure everything is at it's best.

You completed a Screen Dead On Masterpiece in 14 hours... Un-Fucking-Believable...

Not to make your head swell on this, but that H4 is the Shit man! You did a very good job on that! I am still blown the hell away by it... Truely amazing skills you have!

I just hope one day I can get half as good as you! That would make me happy...

I noticed most people really don't come right out and tell a person how well they did. Not sure why that is... They will speak among themselves at how blowed away they are and brag a person up, but they will never tell that person in full...

I feel a person who can do amazing things, deserves to hear about it! It makes a person more proud of there work and they feel good about that.

Thats how I see it and thats why I am always to over bearing with telling people how awesome something is...

I just hope I can get one from you sometime soon! It kills me looking at it, and not having it... lol...

I should have made my screen name "The Book Writer"--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:22 AM | 37644
without a doubt, the mask is Kirk. That is all!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:23 AM | 37645
without a doubt, the mask is Kirk. That is all!LMFAO!!!

Can you award yourself the funniest post of the day award??

CartyParty Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:34 AM | 37646
without a doubt, the mask is Kirk. That is all!LMFAO!!!

Can you award yourself the funniest post of the day award??no but you can anoint me funniest post!Where the hell is that graphic at!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:36 AM | 37649
without a doubt, the mask is Kirk. That is all!That's it.....gerbil.jpg
HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:38 AM | 37650
LMFAO!!!! Lord I haven't seen that in about 6 months!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/26/2009 at 02:39 AM | 37651
And the Tramer mask is white.

SithLord Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:08 AM | 37654
The Tramer IS white!

-Big D
DEVIOUS Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:21 AM | 37656
The Tramer IS white!

-Big D yeah...and that's called a Myers mask....sheesh
HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:22 AM | 37657
The Tramer IS white!

Roll your eyes at yourself boy!

Lay off of the cough medicine!

-Big D

DEVIOUS Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:27 AM | 37659
The Tramer IS white!

Roll your eyes at yourself boy!

Lay off of the cough medicine!

-Big DDon't call me boy tiny
HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:31 AM | 37663
I just did DAD!

Sam,

It's tough being the BIGGEST Myers fan on this te & VERY well built as well! It's tough weighing about 270 lbs and being solid as hell!

Love you Sam & send me my H4!

"Sam Art Gallery" has a nice ring to it..............

-BIG D

DEVIOUS Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:38 AM | 37665
I just did DAD!

Sam,

It's tough being the BIGGEST Myers fan on this te & VERY well built as well! It's tough weighing about 270 lbs and being solid as hell!

-BIG D

HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:41 AM | 37666
I just did DAD!

Sam,

-BIG D

As I've said to you before................

YOU are a pain in the ass! But you know that already Sam Lambert!

-Bigger than most D

DEVIOUS Thursday 2/26/2009 at 03:43 AM | 37667
I just did DAD!

Sam,

-BIG D

As I've said to you before................

YOU are a pain in the ass! But you know that already Sam Lambert!

-Bigger than most DYou finally figured it out....Lee and I are brothers...
HorrorSanctum Thursday 2/26/2009 at 04:04 AM | 37670
This mask will destroy families all around the world.

This mask will really make the value of Paul's mask drop to its knees faster then a hooker in T.J would for 20 bucks.
Evildsm Thursday 2/26/2009 at 04:10 AM | 37671
Yeh no doubt... That mask is going to be the reason I file for Chapter 11...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 2/26/2009 at 04:12 AM | 37672
Yeh no doubt... That mask is going to be the reason I file for Chapter 11...

--Ryan

Way ahead of ya, Ryan. WAY AHEAD!!!!
SithLord Thursday 2/26/2009 at 07:40 AM | 37690
Ive always wondered about this.

Pretty stupid that they left it in the film.
Bones Friday 2/27/2009 at 06:05 PM | 37919
I kinda like the fact that they did. It's historic and yet neat in it's own little way...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 2/27/2009 at 07:10 PM | 37921
i highly doubt that it is a leftover kirk from h1

all the h1 kirks were converted were they not?

as far as i haveheard that was supposed to be the mask they used in the movie but after looking at dailies the producers said "thats not myers" and made a new mask

as far as the scene bein left in its probably because they didnt want to reshoot it because of stunt work and cost
Johnny Bisco Friday 2/27/2009 at 08:48 PM | 37928