Forums Horror Collectibles
Anyone know where...

One can find a display stand for a glove?

I have a couple Freddy gloves and nothing to display them on.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

What about display cases for masks/props?

Evilbay has display cases for sports memorabilia.

That might work I guess.

Any other suggestion's?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
Insomniac Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 05:04 PM | 37567
Quietonthesetstudios aka "Scott" owns the buness for Display Stands/Cases EXC... You can contact him through horrorbid.

As for the Glove Display, Our ADMIN, BooMan owns one of those. Ask him where he got his from. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help ya out with that!

Hope this helps...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 05:25 PM | 37570
Quietonthesetstudios aka "Scott" owns the buness for Display Stands/Cases EXC... You can contact him through horrorbid.

As for the Glove Display, Our ADMIN, BooMan owns one of those. Ask him where he got his from. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help ya out with that!

Hope this helps...

--Ryan

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!
Insomniac Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 05:33 PM | 37571

Yea that would probably be your best bet. There were stands for the gloves on the aution not too long ago. forgot who made them though, I'll see if I can't find out. I need one too eventually...lol
kweandee Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 07:32 PM | 37579
I bought a stand from *cough* ebay *cough* seller radioflyer0_0 a couple of years ago.

It doesn't look like he's made any sales nce September. You might try messaging him to see if he's still producing them.

It's a high quality stand that displays the glove in a menacing pose, but a bit pricey if I remember correctly.
Snoballz Wednesday 2/25/2009 at 10:53 PM | 37604