Forums Horror Collectibles
Drew Barrymore to Direct 'Twilight Eclipse'???

I've still not seen 'Twlight' but the film did well, majority of the people seemed to think it was ok (I'm waiting for DVD).

Still, masve turmoil hit the hollywood gosp train when the films female director was fired.Then the studios goes and hires a male director for the sequel 'Twilight: New Moon' which ticked off fans because the saga's source material is apparently targeted towards women and would be a great opportunity for female directors.

Enter Drew Barrymore (who's been in more films than years she has lived). Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Drew Barrymore is one of “a select group of directors” in talks to helm the third film in the series, The Twilight Saga’s Eclipse. I've not seen Barrymore’s directorial debut 'Whip It!', but the actress has made some interesting (Donnie Darko) and scary (Duplex) choices with her production company Flower Films. Honestly, I'd probably be more likely to see Eclipse if Barrymore was at the helm strictly out of curiouty . . . .and I love 'Donnie Darko'
DaShape Friday 2/27/2009 at 02:57 AM | 37811
I liked TWILIGHT a lot....I didnt know a thing about the director. I'll see ECLIPSE with or without Drew but she just might be interesting.
ny ghoul Friday 2/27/2009 at 03:29 AM | 37821
I am not sure if this is gonna be a good thing or a bad thing.

I absolutely LOVED Twilight, in fact I loved it soo much I saw it at the theater 6 times hahaha.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

I also heard they are probably casting Dakota Fanning in the movie as well.
KimmyBlanks Saturday 2/28/2009 at 04:57 AM | 37962