Forums Horror Collectibles
NO MORE MYERS MASKS!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WE LOVE MIKE!!!! Halloween 2 is on it's way buzz is going to be in the air in the next coming months. This got me thinking. I have collected some of the best Myers masks out there. I have loved trying to own the perfect white mask nce I started in this hobby way back when. But I also love collecting other HalloweeN items, I have owned an original 1978 HalloweeN poster and I have collected merchandise, figures and paintings over the years.

What do you guys collect HalloweeN related that doesn't involve latex?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 2/27/2009 at 06:33 AM | 37857
Well J, I'd love to own an Original '78 Poster, but thats not happening any time soon. As for what I do have none Latex of HalloweN, I have Todd McFarlane's First Original Myers Figure that comes with the Knife and Pumpkin and Mini poster. I have Neca's Remake Myers figure to go with my older one as sort of a set. I have a cassette tape called Horror Films. It is a Horror Movie theme tape and on the cover it has Myers. I own a "PLASTIC" Clown Mask from Case... A T-shirt... 31 Variations of the HalloweeN movies... lol... My Halloween Movie collection is topped out at 31 films...

There's alot more stuff I'd love to collect from HalloweeN, but my collection is beginning to get so far out spred with Many differant Horror movies that I am beginning to like it better that way... Just recently started collecting Rare VHS horror movies. Funeral Home, Jaws Of Death, Inn Of The Damned, Tales From The Darkde, Slumber Party Massacre, The Godsend, exc... Horrorhounds Video Invaon usually has the films I like to get! Anyway I am WAY off topic...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 2/27/2009 at 06:57 AM | 37858
For me, the only thing to collect would be a WHITE mask, when it comes to HalloweeN. I don't really collect posters, lobby cards, or photo's of behind the scenes stuff. I only have one MYERS mask. There's the obvious HalloweeN decorations, etc... but nothing that I would conder, rare or high end. For me, it comes down to space for my stuff to t. If I collected all that other stuff, no more room for heads.

It's all about the latex to me. All kinds, to. Not just WHITE MASKS!!!!
SithLord Friday 2/27/2009 at 08:49 AM | 37860
I've got a pretty decent collection of Freddy gloves, a Hellraiser Puzzle Box, some hockey masks, and one of Mark Crow's Myers House prints.
gummi Friday 2/27/2009 at 08:56 AM | 37861
I think one of those Myers houses that guy over on MM.N is selling, would be cool. The detail on those things, are insane.
SithLord Friday 2/27/2009 at 09:01 AM | 37862
I have only one Myers mask and one deshow 12 inch figure.
Klempo Friday 2/27/2009 at 10:04 AM | 37864
I'd love to have a Myers mask, but is still hard to get it from USA.For now I have DVDs from the serie. I'm in charge to buy at least one figure from Myers, but is damn hard too....Thought in may I'll buy my first mask, but will not be a Myers mask. Probably a cheaper one.
LÜCKMANN Friday 2/27/2009 at 10:26 AM | 37868
Trying to collect Japanese White mask merchandise

The're hard to find even living in Japan which is fun Just scored this

kaizu Friday 2/27/2009 at 11:44 AM | 37882
I collect the masks, I have posters but not originals, I also of course have the soundtracks, my figures, McFarlane figures,

JC replica Lamson, pumpkins, gned photos, and a variety of jumpsuits for costumes.

So yeah, Myers superfreak...

DarkArtist81 Friday 2/27/2009 at 03:37 PM | 37906
I have all the movies on DVD, H1 and H2 on VHS, posters, but not the originals, McFarlane figure, Neca remake figure, H1 style jumpsuit, and lastly I had a mask.

But now I'm on the look out for a new one.
Insomniac Friday 2/27/2009 at 04:50 PM | 37913
i just gned up for direct depot of my paycheck to Sam McCain's bank account. .

im mostly WHITE MASK collector but i have some

rare dvd's and a figure. .

I guess i love myers so much that i just want to look like him and scare the fuck out of people
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Friday 2/27/2009 at 09:15 PM | 37929
Well I mostly just love the latex end of it but I have a few posters and figures.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 2/28/2009 at 02:56 PM | 37992
I own or collect vhs, dvds programs from overseas and of course the U.S. along with figures, soundtracks and most anything and everything else.
cropsy Sunday 3/01/2009 at 12:08 AM | 38032
:lol: ARE YOU KIDDING ME WE LOVE MIKE!!!! Halloween 2 is on it's way buzz is going to be in the air in the next coming months. This got me thinking. I have collected some of the best Myers masks out there. I have loved trying to own the perfect white mask nce I started in this hobby way back when. But I also love collecting other HalloweeN items, I have owned an original 1978 HalloweeN poster and I have collected merchandise, figures and paintings over the years.

What do you guys collect HalloweeN related that doesn't involve latex?

Heres a vid of the new H2 mask. click and see.

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNahqCCtCHk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNahqCCtCHk
shattered lens Monday 3/02/2009 at 03:40 AM | 38166
I have all the movies on DVD, H1 and H2 on VHS, posters, but not the originals, McFarlane figure, Neca remake figure, H1 style jumpsuit, and lastly I had a mask.

But now I'm on the look out for a new one.

Well, heres something right up your and everyones elses ally. clck and see.

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNahqCCtCHk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNahqCCtCHk

Henry
shattered lens Monday 3/02/2009 at 03:54 AM | 38168