Forums Off Topic
Lets not forget DEAD RISING

Lee mentioned Dead Ring in the General section and I was ashamed I had forgotten to mention it here.

That game is beyond incredible.

Great graphics, huge environment (mall) in which to reek havoc upon the unsuspecting zombies, and EVERYTHING is a weapon . . yes even the plastic lightsaber rip-offs LOL.

My only complaint was the stupid time limit.

I never had enough time to play the story and

massacre zombies.

I felt like I was in a rush and always misng out on the details.

Still, Great game and if you haven't had the pleasure I high recommend it to any horror fan.

The greatest part of the game is killing this clown, he falls on his chainsaws and the amount of blood that sprays out is insane LOL, plus he's still laughing while they rip through him . . . creepy
DaShape Sunday 3/09/2008 at 12:30 AM | 4234
I love this game. the weapon i use the most would be either the shotgun or chainsaw. i love going into the home depot store. i love to take the driller thing and stick in the zombies backs and throw them after i drill the guts out of em. i tried the mode where you have to survive your 7 days or so and i just can't really pass it. i start going low on health. so i have to find apples and other food to survive. i also love the power glove. dead ring is just a great game no doubt. i also love facing the overweight cop. the owner of the gun shop. the meat man. the guy in the home depot. the clown. and the hardest is the devil like creature in the movie theater. he runs after me. and he has a big sword. I love how you can pick up any object you can see. i also love how you can go into stores. change your current clothing. and skateboard. i love zombie games!
RickyTheShape Sunday 3/09/2008 at 12:49 AM | 4236
Nice! I loved ung the chainsaw.

-Dexter
Doppelganger Tuesday 3/11/2008 at 04:02 AM | 4642
Chainsaw is my most used weapon of defense.

sadly i can't take it out of the home depot store. there are too much zombies. the chainsaw has a limit of how many zombies it can grind.
RickyTheShape Tuesday 3/11/2008 at 01:26 PM | 4676
Damned clown! Yeah that wasn't even bloodspray anymore. That was just an endless ocean! -Dexter
Doppelganger Tuesday 3/11/2008 at 04:06 PM | 4705
Damned clown! Yeah that wasn't even bloodspray anymore. That was just an endless ocean! -Dexter

ha. I love the clown's chainsaws. you can use them non stop.

the hardest is the home depot.
RickyTheShape Tuesday 3/11/2008 at 05:11 PM | 4714
The posthole digger (driller thing) is awesome....I also like the hugeass lawnmower outde the mall....
heretic Thursday 3/27/2008 at 06:32 PM | 6732
I also like the hugeass lawnmower outde the mall....

LOL, The day Booman open his 360 we popped the game in and that's the first thing I remember us doing

. . . followed by hysterical laughter.
DaShape Thursday 3/27/2008 at 08:33 PM | 6758
i love the game i still pop it in from time to time

get the zombie genocider achievement for the real mega man gun and youll have no problem beating the game
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 01:26 AM | 9546