Well there isnt much of anything good to say about this movie. The thought of a bunch of people taking shrooms in the woods and it turning horrific is a awesome idea, except these people had not one good idea.

There was bacally a 2 sentence backstory which didnt explain anything and made no sense. The plot and the story of the movie its self was horrible. I mean come on who the hell just hops on a plane to go to Ireland just to trip in the woods. I had no clue what the fuck was going on or what was supposed to be the point at all. Half the time I couldnt tell if I was watching what really happened or a premonition, or a hallucination.

The acting was shitty as well. Stupid women who cant act and scream like its there first time. God im so ck of shitty writen movies.

I will give this movie a 2/10 and the only reason for the 2 is because of the talking cow, that was pretty funny.

But what a waste of time watching this flick guys......
Swimming~In~Blood Sunday 3/01/2009 at 01:33 AM | 38039
Another piece of crap that somehow got some hype. Total waste. ^^^^100% agree bro.
ny ghoul Sunday 3/01/2009 at 03:14 AM | 38055
sorry guys, but I gotta disagree with ya on this one. I actually enjoyed this one.

Now, it's been a while nce I have seen it, but I remember the acting being pretty darn good. The story line and twist could be seen within the first 30 minutes or so....but I still liked it more than alot of stuff out there nowadays.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 3/01/2009 at 05:00 AM | 38064
The plot and the story of the movie its self was horrible. I mean come on who the hell just hops on a plane to go to Ireland just to trip in the woods. I had no clue what the fuck was going on or what was supposed to be the point at all. Half the time I couldnt tell if I was watching what really happened or a premonition, or a hallucination. LOL...probably one of those movies where you actually have to do drugs while seeing it to understand it.

kweandee Thursday 3/05/2009 at 12:44 AM | 38602
this and the fallow up red mist sucks
DWN Productions Thursday 3/19/2009 at 04:35 AM | 40111