Forums Horror Collectibles
MAKING A MOLD OFF A MASK?

hi there all i am just wondering how do i make a mold off of this type of mask just any blank like this so i can make some of my own it can be any mask im just ung this picture for example i really want to have a go at making 1 for myself Picture_469.jpg
myersmask1 Sunday 3/01/2009 at 11:31 PM | 38138
Hi there!

Glad to have another mask maker on HB. Welcome bro, and if you need anymore help, ask for the MODS or forum ADMIN, BooMan. Well, I really don't know exactly what you want, but there's a topic posted here on HB, by Heretic, where you can find a tutorial about HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN MASK, here's the link

viewtopic.php?f=161&t=43

Thought a blank must be milar to it.

And keep looking the forum, dude, there's a lot of people here that would love to know about your progress on doing the masks, or even if you need specific help.

Regards from Bral!

LÜCKMANN Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 03:07 PM | 38538
to be completely and brutally honest, you are treading on very thin ice in terms of the posbility of what is called "recasting" in the mask collecting community. It is the consensus of the community as a whole to never, ever recast somebody else's work, such as the mask you posted above, or any other for that matter. Now, if it is a mask that you have made, then go for it. BUT, if it is a mask of someone else's work....be very careful.....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 3/14/2009 at 02:37 AM | 39649