Forums Horror Collectibles
NEW Frightstuff Jason hood

It costs 170 + shipping.
Klempo Monday 3/02/2009 at 05:45 PM | 38206
Klempo Monday 3/02/2009 at 05:46 PM | 38207
Looks awesome to me.
cropsy Monday 3/02/2009 at 05:59 PM | 38208
I think it looks really good.

It's a nice generic Jason that can probably pull a lot of different or custom looks.
Michael Aspinwall Monday 3/02/2009 at 06:01 PM | 38209
It's without right ear...

Can't remember if it was this way..

But DEF is something I'd love to have... Damn taxes....
LÜCKMANN Monday 3/02/2009 at 06:11 PM | 38211
Pretty cool.
quietonthesetstudios Monday 3/02/2009 at 07:45 PM | 38214
Looks really great but $170 for a hood. Ouch!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/02/2009 at 07:58 PM | 38217
Looks really great but $170 for a hood. Ouch!Yeah man - 170 dollars for the hood. Quite expenve!
Klempo Monday 3/02/2009 at 08:22 PM | 38221
what I don't understand is how come someone doesn't come out with a licone Jason hood. That would be money in my book!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/02/2009 at 08:28 PM | 38223
cool but I agree guys....$$$
ny ghoul Monday 3/02/2009 at 09:00 PM | 38225
Looks really great but $170 for a hood. Ouch!

My sentiments exactly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not slamming Ken or the mask.

It's looks awesome, but I think it's overpriced.

That hood is aimed at 1) the hardcore costumers 2) Frightstuff fanboys 3) people with too much disposable income.

Sadly, I'm not a member of any of those groups.
Snoballz Monday 3/02/2009 at 09:57 PM | 38230
I think it looks great. Yes I'll agree it's a bit overpriced for a hood but to be honest I think it's a better deal than a lot of the Myers crap out there.

Love Justin's idea of a licone Jason hood. Not sure how it would sell though...the cost of licone would put a lot of people off.
lblambert Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 02:12 AM | 38248
I think it looks great. Yes I'll agree it's a bit overpriced for a hood but to be honest I think it's a better deal than a lot of the Myers crap out there.

Love Justin's idea of a licone Jason hood. Not sure how it would sell though...the cost of licone would put a lot of people off.

yeah were probably looking at at least $250 to $300 for a licone hood but man that would sell to haunted houses like crazy and to all of us hardcore fans. I think it has two ded appeal! Someone make one! SPFXXXXXX?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 02:30 AM | 38249
I am definitely on the band wagon for a licone hood, but how would it hold up. What I mean is, how will the licone hold up to the hockey mask on it, the straps rubbing against it, the plastic or ren or fiberglass hockey mask itself. Wouldn't the constant rubbing seriously damage the paint and the licone.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 02:48 AM | 38253
I was wondering the same thing Tommy. I don't know enough about licone.
lblambert Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 02:51 AM | 38255
licone seems too fragile to spend that kinda money on it... I like Latex... It's sturdy and it's a solid. licone seems like it would feel like jello and it seems like it could very ealy be torn or ripped just putting it on or taking it off... To much at risk to spend 500+ dollars on... IMO...

Bedes... how long does licone last? It would probably rot way faster than latex...

I like it and I think licone masks are Bomb, but I just don't have the money to invest in one and if something happend to it, I'd be pissed after spending that much... lol...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 03:29 AM | 38262
licone hood??? Maybe you'll have to watch Darkde this year???? No promises ;)
DarkSidePaul Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 11:16 AM | 38323
Whats up Paul? Welcome Aboard Brother!!! Nice to have such a fine artist such as yourself make you way over to horrorbid!

After getting that J2 from you, I'll be back more than once throughout '09! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 05:57 PM | 38359

yeah were probably looking at at least $250 to $300 for a licone hood but man that would sell to haunted houses like crazy and to all of us hardcore fans. I think it has two ded appeal! Someone make one! SPFXXXXXX? I just love how you "USE ME" to get back at Sam McCain over his Avatar... I'm glad I was at your disposal when you needed me... "LMFAO!!!, Dude that is Hilarious!!!" You are failing to realise that I am wearing "Your Face" in that avatar..........
Harry Warden Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 06:01 PM | 38362
Probablly the best Part 3 I've seen but as most everyone agrees, it's too much for just a hood. I like the chest and back coverage, that seems to be a problem with almost any hood that comes out. Another problem I have with hoods is that they are normally too big or just don't fit right. I know that the hoods in the movies are made for that actor but it would be nice to have a hood that fit me so I could move in it and it wouldn't flop around.

I had actually hoped a licone hood would work but apparently it doesn't last?
DrenTheLiar Thursday 3/05/2009 at 12:16 AM | 38593
Well it is only $140 if you go without the eye, which is what i plan to do, and you gotta think this bad boy covers the chest ,shoulders,and has the nice humpage in the rear. Most hoods do not offer all that. But then again,I am a hardcore costumer. Why is everybody wanting licone jason shit.licone is only good if it is a mask that needs facial movement.The only veron that would be feable to me is the part 7 and maybe the remake. If you plan to keep the hock on, latex is plenty fine.
wickedbeard Friday 3/06/2009 at 06:03 PM | 38794
licone seems too fragile to spend that kinda money on it... I like Latex... It's sturdy and it's a solid. licone seems like it would feel like jello and it seems like it could very ealy be torn or ripped just putting it on or taking it off... To much at risk to spend 500+ dollars on... IMO...

Bedes... how long does licone last? It would probably rot way faster than latex...

I like it and I think licone masks are Bomb, but I just don't have the money to invest in one and if something happend to it, I'd be pissed after spending that much... lol...

--Ryan

This might help answer some of your question's.

This is straight from SPFX's webte...

Unlike latex masks, SPFX masks are constructed of reinforced high-grade licone that has a shelf life of 25 years! Our licone masks will not chip, peel or flake like latex masks do. SPFX licone masks are extremely durable and far superior to foam latex masks which can rip or tear.Our SPFX licone Masks are very durable, even more so now with our new reinforcement sysytem, almost impossble to rip these. These masks are much stronger than latex masks or foam latex masks. They will last you through decades of Halloween. ;)
Insomniac Friday 3/06/2009 at 09:27 PM | 38809
licone hood??? Maybe you'll have to watch Darkde this year???? No promises

licone hood, Paul you have too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/09/2009 at 09:04 PM | 39138