Forums Horror Collectibles
NEW YOUNG MYERS IN TOWN...

We have learned that Daeg Faerch has been recast as young Michael Myers in Rob Zombie's H2, which is currently filming around Georgia. Word on the street is that Faerch was too "grown up" for the film (now standing taller than Sheri Moon) and won't be making it into the finished project. No word on his replacement, but we'll let you know as soon as we find out. Tyler Mane is still playing adult Michael Myers in the sequel to Zombie's Halloween remake hitting theaters August 28 from Dimenon Films. We'll miss you Daeg.
SithLord Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 07:44 AM | 38313
We'll miss you Daeg.

I wont. Never did like that kid.

On the other hand... I wish they hadn't dumped him. I hate it when they recast characters (even if I find them very annoying). What the hell is young Michael doing in this movie anyway?
Myers31TKD Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 09:59 AM | 38315
We'll miss you Daeg.

I wont. Never did like that kid.

On the other hand... I wish they hadn't dumped him. I hate it when they recast characters (even if I find them very annoying). What the hell is young Michael doing in this movie anyway? Maybe some flashback scenes?? Heck, it was obvious they were gonna do a sequal in the first place so they should had filmed some scenes in the first place
kaizu Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 02:33 PM | 38335
I couldnt stand that pudgy hit me faced kid. He sucked and the only kid actor Ive seen worse than him in

a big spot was the android puppet that played Annakin in PHANTOM MENACE. I dont understand though....Rob MUST be doing flash backs to pre HALLOWEEN myers. otherwise why would he really need to recast him? Zombie could have done flashback scenes with Michael as a 12/13/14/15 year old and used ol' muffin head. Not too much of a big deal but shouldn't Rob have seen this coming?
ny ghoul Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 03:39 PM | 38340
It'll be interesting to see what's done with the flashbacks.
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 3/03/2009 at 06:05 PM | 38364
Damn...That sucks

I honestly liked Daeg and thought he did a great job in RZ's Halloween... I didn't care for the movie all that much but I did think Daeg did a great job.

I have met him a couple of times and he is the sweetest and most ncere person.

I am really hoping this isn't meaning that the movie is going to be a lot of Flashbacks... I am not a big fan of that idea if that is in fact what's gonna happen.
KimmyBlanks Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 04:04 AM | 38498
he got to fat. i know the feeling...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 05:05 AM | 38510
I could be totally wrong.

But these "flashback" scenes might be used in the same way the original H2 used them.

Laurie will start to make the conncection in flashbacks, vions, or dreams that she is Michael's ster.

This seems to be the most obvious reason.

Otherwise I have no clue what these scenes will be used for.
Insomniac Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 03:11 PM | 38539

To get Rob's Wife some work

DaShape Wednesday 3/04/2009 at 10:57 PM | 38576
What the hell is young Michael doing in this movie anyway?

I was thinking the same thing...flashbacks make sense but then it doesn't really make sense to replace him. I hate when they do flashbacks with different people who weren't even there the 1st time....

kweandee Thursday 3/05/2009 at 12:50 AM | 38603

To get Rob's Wife some work

QFT
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/05/2009 at 08:28 PM | 38688
he got to fat. i know the feeling...

If RZ showed young Myers as a retarded kid, anything is posble. He could put Leslie Nielsen palying young Myers though...
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 3/11/2009 at 12:36 PM | 39325