Forums Horror Collectibles
Pic of Bill Mosely as Uncle Coffins in Zombie's 'H2'

Rob Zombie put up a cool pic on his MySpace page with the first look at Bill Moseley as "Uncle Coffins" in H2.

"Here is the first look at Bill Moseley from Halloween 2 as Uncle Coffins host of Haddonfield's Creature Double Feature," says Zombie.

DaShape Sunday 3/08/2009 at 02:34 AM | 38948
just once thats all im asking just once cant he make a freaking movie (and i use that term loosely) without his wife and the devils rejects/HO1C cast?????????????????
Johnny Bisco Sunday 3/08/2009 at 12:14 PM | 38987
just once thats all im asking just once cant he make a freaking movie (and i use that term loosely) without his wife and the devils rejects/HO1C cast????????????????? I was thinking the same thing...

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love and adore all of those actors/actresses, and I know he has a loyalty to them but is it really necessary to have to utilize them in EVERY film he does?? Just my opinion...

KimmyBlanks Monday 3/09/2009 at 02:49 AM | 39085
apparently its the only way his wife can get a role. i mean really have you seen her in anything else?

nope!

its because greater hollywood knows she cant act a lick
Johnny Bisco Monday 3/09/2009 at 02:53 AM | 39087
His wife bothers me a little but as far as the little family of actors he's got going on? i think its understandable and cool.
ny ghoul Monday 3/09/2009 at 03:32 AM | 39095
His wife bothers me a little but as far as the little family of actors he's got going on? i think its understandable and cool.

Yeah, many directors cast the same people over and over in their films (Sam Raimi)
DaShape Monday 3/09/2009 at 03:34 AM | 39097

Yeah, many directors cast the same people over and over in their films (Sam Raimi) yes but bruce campbell rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 01:40 AM | 39168
She was in the begining of the TOOLBOX MURDERS remake.
SithLord Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 01:44 AM | 39169
theres another reason i wont see that...............
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 01:59 AM | 39175
theres another reason i wont see that...............

LOL! Johnny Crisco folks!s/crisco-0314.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 02:02 AM | 39177

Yeah, many directors cast the same people over and over in their films (Sam Raimi)

Yes, Tim Burton either, always geting Depp for his films. But Raimi and Burton are 2 great directors, Depp and Campbell 2 great actors.

Rob Zombie is a piece of crap and his wife sucks. Doesn't make any sense for me...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 03:54 PM | 39234

Yes, Tim Burton either, always geting Depp for his films. But Raimi and Burton are 2 great directors, Depp and Campbell 2 great actors.

Rob Zombie is a piece of crap and his wife sucks. Doesn't make any sense for me...

lets be fair....Raimi certainly has legend status but he's had several clunkers along the way; and Bruce is awesome but is he a great actor? In certain roles yes. Overall though? I happen to be a huge RZ fan so Im not a fair one to judge him but I dont think hes a piece of crap director lol. Damn has he really gotten under people's skin this much?
ny ghoul Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 05:42 PM | 39238
I don't understand the Rob Zombie hate.

The reason he uses these same actors is because they fit the roles he needs perfectly. ck and twisted freaks.

I happen to enjoy his rendition of Halloween, and I will be seeing H2 on opening night.

I think he did an excellent job with Ho1kC, and The Devil's Rejects.

I like the guy a lot. He's a stand up guy, and he's a talented person.

I think his wife is a terrible actress though. The worst part was in the Devil's Rejects with her doing the "Chinese, Japanese, Dirty Knees, look at these". She sounds like a 10 year old girl and acts like one.

But other than her in those two movies, I've enjoyed all the other characters.
KeeterZ Friday 3/13/2009 at 07:41 PM | 39590
I don't understand the Rob Zombie hate.

The reason he uses these same actors is because they fit the roles he needs perfectly. ck and twisted freaks.

I happen to enjoy his rendition of Halloween, and I will be seeing H2 on opening night.

I think he did an excellent job with Ho1kC, and The Devil's Rejects.

I like the guy a lot. He's a stand up guy, and he's a talented person.

I think his wife is a terrible actress though. The worst part was in the Devil's Rejects with her doing the "Chinese, Japanese, Dirty Knees, look at these". She sounds like a 10 year old girl and acts like one.

But other than her in those two movies, I've enjoyed all the other characters.

Im in agreement with you but I just want to point out that what I loved about Baby's character is that she was a grown woman who due to her upbringing was trapped in the demented mind of a 10 year old girl. I LOVE her scene in HO1C when she's getting done up and the cheerleader is in her bed and she does the whole "gimme a B! gimme an A!.....etc". that was great and I loved the "chinese japanese" bit as well as her blowing on the two women to fuck with them. I just think its popular to hate on Rob right now. Im not saying there arent those who truly don't like him and I respect that but on the large its "cool" to be anti RZ.
ny ghoul Saturday 3/14/2009 at 01:12 AM | 39638