Forums Horror Movie Talk
PERFECT LOOK AT NEW MYERS MASK IN H2...

href="http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15546">http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15546

I guess this really is it. Congrats to Casey and ThePropShop.
SithLord Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 05:27 AM | 39193
WOW! Casey now that is some damn nice exposure my friend!!!!!! Not sure if they are jumping the fun with calling it the for sure H2 look but hey any press is good press!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 05:44 AM | 39197
well its cool someone "mainstream" has picked up on it

congrats casey!

but for the most part bloody disgusting are a bunch of damn tools who jump the gun on rumors without investigating and therefore i never vit their te
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 07:35 PM | 39247
This is extremely cool but don't you just love the ignorance of some of the comments over there.

Geez.

However, looks like most people are really liking it!

I hope this helps Casey make more sales!

DaShape Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 08:16 PM | 39252
"UPDATE: We're being told that The Prop Shop is ung some very obscure and "market" friendly wording and that this is NOT taken directly from Wayne Toth's sculpt, as it "implies". How's that for karma?"

I believe Casey said it was based on, not "taken from,"

the sculpt, and has shown everyone here it was
chubacabra Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 08:52 PM | 39256
Oh Man. There's alot of griping going on over this. Then again, what else is new?? It's a Myers mask.

SithLord Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 10:11 PM | 39257
lol the arguing going on over there is too funny

kweandee Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 10:27 PM | 39258
one douchebag on there said the mask looks "kinda amateur" lmao
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 10:38 PM | 39260
...and people wonder why I turned my back on the Myers collecting scene Not that my validation means anything to anyone but I think Casey did a fantastic job based on the pictures of the sculpt that have been released so far. Casey has bucketloads of talent and it really shows.
lblambert Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 10:43 PM | 39261
I'm waiting for the day that the myers collectors will piss off every artist around and they refuse to make another myers mask. I wonder why Don Post doesn't give a shit about perfecting the kirk and coming out with another one again? It's the way people talk about myers and have no fucking respect for it or anything involved with it. I truley believe that those collectors are killing that entire franchise one post at a time.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 11:06 PM | 39266
I'm waiting for the day that the myers collectors will piss off every artist around and they refuse to make another myers mask. I wonder why Don Post doesn't give a shit about perfecting the kirk and coming out with another one again? It's the way people talk about myers and have no fucking respect for it or anything involved with it. I truley believe that those collectors are killing that entire franchise one post at a time.

Couldn't agree more
DaShape Wednesday 3/11/2009 at 03:43 AM | 39295
To be 100% completely honest... I feel sooo burned out on Myers... There's just sooooooooooooooooooooo many white faces out there that it's hard for a person to even count them all... In fact I would be money that there's no way to count them all...

Don't get me wrong hear... I Love Michael Myers... I Love the many variations we see...

I just can't help, but feel like there are so many other great slashers out there that deserve to be molded or talked about for that matter...

Marty Ransen -- Slaughter High. I'd Love to see a Jester Mask with the Hat...

Slumber Part Massacre... I'd love to see a prop replica Drill...

Norman Bates -- Psycho... I'd love to see an afordable bust of him...

Warwick Davis -- Leprechaun... I'd love to see a head with Glass Eyes and a Velvet Green hat... That would be Bomb... I think he looks Sweet!

This what possessed me to make a Harry Warden Bust... Something new and fresh...

I just feel that with every killer out there in the horror world, surely there is more than just Myers, Jason, Freddy and Leatherface...

Next I might add that I understand those are the biggest Money Makers out there seeing as how Popularity rules over... But thats where all the Conflicts come from... Too many people are comparring others work, people are unhappy and the next thing you know... Like Scott said, It's killing the Franchise...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 3/11/2009 at 04:31 AM | 39298
Finally, people are starting to get it. WHITE MASK= BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH. A variety of masks= fun and peace.
SithLord Wednesday 3/11/2009 at 06:02 AM | 39305
I think Casey is uber talented and I hope Prop Shop gets a ton of exposure.

Michael Aspinwall Thursday 3/12/2009 at 05:06 AM | 39397