Forums Horror Collectibles
Friday the 13th Premiere - Pic Heavy

I haven't really shown off my costume here, and haven't showed the pics from the theaters i went to dressed up. These were taken during the friday the 13th premiere at tinsletown.

Then here are some pictures i took when i went the 2nd time at the great escape. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/capnvlad/theater2-1.jpg" class="photoborder" />

thanks for taking the time to look! Ill be posting some new pics of me in my remake costume and my girlfriend in her female jason costume!

Capnvlad Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 10:26 AM | 39208
Here's something you don't see every day, but is a nice idea for the next generation of serial killers, 'cos they mess eveything with blood and who is supposed to clean???

Man, your pics are fantastic. If there was a contest to elect the great pic from Jason, those should be on the top!
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 11:01 AM | 39211
Great pictures! Just out of curioty, were you hired to walk around strangling people or did you just turn up?
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 01:17 PM | 39218
That's the coolest ever!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 01:42 PM | 39222
Crazy pictures dude! Great stuff!
Klempo Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 02:15 PM | 39226
actually, the 2nd set of pictures, we got kicked out right away, even though i called the manager TWICE and made sure it was ok if i came in costume. Usually when we are going to do a photoshoot, i have all these ideas for poses and locations in my head, and we go and put them into life. Usually we get in, then get out. Some of these shots my girlfriend took, and some my buddy Steve took. They are both great photographers. They are the ones who know how to capture my idea.but I went the 2nd time in costume for a contest over at nightstalker productions because i wasn't happy with how the first pics came out. My camera sucks! It always gets that motion blur! The 2nd trip back to the theater was well worth it because i won the grand prize from the contest, which is a Birthday Boy hood and a remake hockey mask painted by MBK studios.

Only 3 people entered though, and that disappointed me and i'm sure it disappointed NSP and MBK studios. So now im eagerly waiting for them to come in the mail, and i'll probably be taking a thousand pictures the day they come.

here are some more pictures, i posted them before on other forums, but here are some more pictures if you haven't seen them before!

hope you all enjoy!
Capnvlad Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 02:24 PM | 39229
Pics look great but I think you need to invest in a tripod if you havent already.

Also, I would suggest putting the camera on a timer.

Press the button once and let it do its thing.

It will help reduce the motion blur.
Evildsm Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 05:25 PM | 39237
Great pics man!

I really love the outdoor ones, those are very nice looking indeed!
DarkArtist81 Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 06:03 PM | 39240
Awesome pics....love the one of jason mopping up the blood...lol :)
kweandee Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 06:14 PM | 39243
very cool pics bro!

love jason mopping the floor
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 07:39 PM | 39248
very cool pics bro!

love jason mopping the floor

Yeh man I agee! Priceless!!!

Sweet pics duder! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 07:42 PM | 39249
Good ole Tinseltown USA theaters . . . .

Fun Fact, Booman and myself were tting about 3 rows behind this guy Nice pic of you choking Z-Willy.

Rumor has it he ordered a full ze pizza for himself and ate the entire thing during the coarse of the Friday remake
DaShape Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 07:54 PM | 39251
you guys should of came and posed! wow, 3 rows? lol

we were tting way to close then.. i hate having to turn my head just to see the whole screen
Capnvlad Tuesday 3/10/2009 at 08:47 PM | 39255