Forums Off Topic
STOP SMOKE and GET DRUNK BISCO! CAMPAIGN

Last day we could a Bisco very angry, like a toothless old bear who couldn't sleep on during the winter. And you guys know why? I'll tell you why. Better, you'll show you why

He had another collections at home... We can see here young Bisco

In charge to have our big friend to at least 6 months (or less) I decided to start the campaign

STOP SMOKE AND GET DRUNK BISCO

Here we could tell him how much we will miss him, and gave our own testimony of life. People like Justin could tell us how hard is to have 215 kg and a the head big as a watermelon. Or Ryan, the guy who stop with his nocturnal life dancing at pubs like The Nipple Dancer.

So Taft, please avoid these things that won't take you to nowhere. Did you already think how much depressed will Daisy be if you're gone? And how many nights she was waiting for you, near the phone, worried about you? Damn! She was a humn being! She got a heart! Look to her and say you will never, ever get drunk or smoke again!

Please guys on HB, feel free to let your message to our great horrorbider friend JOHN TAFT!

Regards,

Lückmann
LÜCKMANN Thursday 3/12/2009 at 11:21 AM | 39425
Smoking is great. There is mply nothing better than having a nice meal and then having a smoke afterwards. Although, Luckmann wouldn't know anything about eating a good meal as the only thing he eats are bananas and dry monkey shit!
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 3/12/2009 at 12:55 PM | 39429
Smoking is great. There is mply nothing better than having a nice meal and then having a smoke afterwards. Although, Luckmann wouldn't know anything about eating a good meal as the only thing he eats are bananas and dry monkey shit

You are doom!!!

LÜCKMANN Thursday 3/12/2009 at 01:04 PM | 39431
No, I am godlike! Get it right!
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 3/12/2009 at 01:10 PM | 39433
Smoking is great. There is mply nothing better than having a nice meal and then having a smoke afterwards. Although, Luckmann wouldn't know anything about eating a good meal as the only thing he eats are bananas and dry monkey shitLMFAO stop smoking? its going to have to happenstop drinking are you insane???????????
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/12/2009 at 07:54 PM | 39458
If you really want to stop smoking then try my method. I associated smoking with feeling ck. So, every time I had a cig I started thinking about how awful it is to feel and be ck. Worked for me, I stopped smoking after that.
Sourfacedbastard Friday 3/13/2009 at 04:58 PM | 39563
Smoking is great. There is mply nothing better than having a nice meal and then having a smoke afterwards. Although, Luckmann wouldn't know anything about eating a good meal as the only thing he eats are bananas and dry monkey shitLMFAO stop smoking? its going to have to happenstop drinking are you insane???????????

Bannas and Dry Monkey Shit... LMFAO!!! I second the Bisco's Laughter!!!

Luckmann... You are not going to win your way with Bisco... Thats like bringing a knife to a gun fight... Better yet, like a one legged man trying to win an ass kicken contest...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 3/13/2009 at 10:16 PM | 39612
i stopped smoking. . and dont fucking miss it. . yes fear of dying before my daughter graduates or not getting up any more inspired me. .

but alcohol. . .

DONT GIVE IN BISCO!!dont be a quitter!

fuck smoking. .

I cant put my finger on it but, believe i knew a smoker once.

DEUSEXMACHINA222 Saturday 3/14/2009 at 12:33 AM | 39631
well..............................

my quit smoking target date is april 1st when the new tobacco taxes kick in

and as far as beer? i am no quitter
Johnny Bisco Saturday 3/14/2009 at 01:51 AM | 39641
Don't heard the damned english!

Oh, you guys are too bad....

There's no problem with smoking. Cigars don't kill people. Cancer kill people.
LÜCKMANN Monday 3/16/2009 at 10:19 AM | 39880
While we're fixing up Bisco, we should work on the Redwings thing

chubacabra Sunday 3/22/2009 at 04:56 AM | 40513
While we're fixing up Bisco, we should work on the Redwings thingwhats to fix they are number one in the nhl standings again

Johnny Bisco Monday 3/23/2009 at 07:40 PM | 40720
While we're fixing up Bisco, we should work on the Redwings thingwhats to fix they are number one in the nhl standings again
chubacabra Monday 3/23/2009 at 08:27 PM | 40723