Forums Horror Collectibles
HORROR SANCTUM LOWERING PRICES AGAIN!!

Not only am I lowering prices on all HSS masks at Maskfest. I'm also going to give anyone that comes up to my table and says the Phrase...... "INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE BIG GIANT HEAD!" another 10% Horrorbid Discount off of any mask paid for in full at the con.

That's right, now I'm CRAZY SAM!!!

HorrorSanctum Friday 3/13/2009 at 10:01 PM | 39608
LMFAO!!!

Thats good right there...
Harry Warden Friday 3/13/2009 at 10:05 PM | 39609
I can just see Sam in a plaid sport coat "Welcome to Crazy Sam's House of Latex!!!"

lblambert Friday 3/13/2009 at 11:29 PM | 39619
Sam will this work on orders paid in full over the phone? You know incoming message from the giant head via paypal over the phone kind of thing???? Let me know man...LOL and I will have to take you up on the offer.
quietonthesetstudios Friday 3/13/2009 at 11:37 PM | 39622
Sam will this work on orders paid in full over the phone? You know incoming message from the giant head via paypal over the phone kind of thing???? Let me know man...LOL and I will have to take you up on the offer.

well YEAH....just call me scott
HorrorSanctum Friday 3/13/2009 at 11:40 PM | 39623

Why would he call you scott...your name is sam

lblambert Friday 3/13/2009 at 11:50 PM | 39624

Why would he call you scott...your name is samYou can call me Ray....Or you can call me Jay...but ya doesn't has to call me Johnson
HorrorSanctum Saturday 3/14/2009 at 12:10 AM | 39626

Cough cough....

Hmmm mmmmm hmmm ???

Does this young Hispanic male get in on the deal too?

:)

Evildsm Saturday 3/14/2009 at 12:19 AM | 39628
LMAO....you guys are too damn funny

kweandee Saturday 3/14/2009 at 12:29 AM | 39629

Cough cough....

Hmmm mmmmm hmmm ???

Does this young Hispanic male get in on the deal too?

:)

' Jose
HorrorSanctum Saturday 3/14/2009 at 12:37 AM | 39632
Sweet. I got a quesadilla maker and I'm gonna make one now! Everyone should pick up a mask at the con from Sam! Do it.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 3/14/2009 at 01:01 PM | 39681