Forums Horror Collectibles
Bad Moon Movie Review

I'll start out with the fact that I am a HUGE Werewolf Lover!!! I absolutely Love werewolf flicks! Tonight for the first time, I just watched "Never Cry Werewolf" and "Bad Moon"... On a 1-10 scale for "NCW" I give it a 6, BUT for "Bad Moon" a Perfect 10.5... This movie was truely sensational! I recomend this film to those who have not seen it! Believe me... It's not a waste of Money! The Graphics alone for this were rather good unlike most...

And Ohhhhhh Yes... Plenty of Gore...

Clasc Werewolf Looks...

One Mean Strong SOB!!!

Forget what you think you know about werewolves because this film, takes it to a differant level!

I'd ealy put this with my top 3 of choice...

1. lver Bullet 2. The Howling 3. Bad Moon

Soooo, there you have it... CHECK IT OUT!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/14/2009 at 07:18 AM | 39673
I've never watched this one because I read that the storyline of the book and movie was done from the viewpoint of the family dog, but I may have to give it a shot after reading your review.

As far as movie werewolves go, that one does look pretty impresve.

I'd rank it right after The Howling werewolves based on those pictures.
gummi Saturday 3/14/2009 at 09:24 AM | 39676
Bad Moon is based on a novel titled Thor, which is a great book. The movie itself is not done from the point of view from the dog. One of the best werewolf films made.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 3/14/2009 at 11:19 AM | 39679
Bad Moon is based on a novel titled Thor, which is a great book. The movie itself is not done from the point of view from the dog. One of the best werewolf films made.

take care, Tommy

That's good to hear.

I'm definitely going to have to check this one out.

It's one of the few modern werewolf movies I haven't seen.
gummi Saturday 3/14/2009 at 06:46 PM | 39697
very nice licone prop hes holding.fx its the shit!!!!!!!!!!
condemned1 Saturday 3/14/2009 at 07:14 PM | 39699