Forums Horror Collectibles
HorrorBid Relaunch Party Thread! WHOA!!!!!!!!

HorrorBid has a new look, if you haven't done so yet be sure to check out the new home page and all the great blogs that are up. Sam is giving away a FREE Crofader mask be sure to enter that contest if you haven't done so yet. Lets have a great time and poke as much fun at Harry Warden as we can!

by the way, has anyone seen the 1964 horror movie "The Flesh Eaters"? I swear that the main actor of the movie is Bruce Campbell's dad!The guy talks and acts like Campbell the whole movie!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/14/2009 at 09:47 PM | 39706
kaizu Saturday 3/14/2009 at 09:52 PM | 39707
THATS HIM KAIZU!!! That guy sounds just like Ash!He even says baby like a dozen times, what a clasc movie by the way! It has the greatest special effects I think I have ever seen!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/14/2009 at 09:54 PM | 39708
As long as I can amuse you guys!So... where's the Internet Food and Beer at??? --Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/14/2009 at 11:42 PM | 39721
this looks like the party im having at my house right nownobody is here
Johnny Bisco Sunday 3/15/2009 at 12:00 AM | 39726
So... where's the Internet Food and Beer at??? --Ryan

Well here's the alcohol....lol http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s103/melissaakins/alcohol-2.
kweandee Sunday 3/15/2009 at 12:16 AM | 39728
screw it im going to go bowling and drink beer with a bunch of hair school girls
Johnny Bisco Sunday 3/15/2009 at 12:17 AM | 39729
LOL! It is after all Saturday night!How about a Sunday relaunch party?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 3/15/2009 at 12:23 AM | 39730
Lets have a great time and poke as much fun at Harry Warden as we can

Don't we always?

;)
lblambert Sunday 3/15/2009 at 12:55 AM | 39732
Great stuff guys!
Martek Sunday 3/15/2009 at 08:36 AM | 39774
WOOHOO!
Michael Aspinwall Sunday 3/15/2009 at 06:48 PM | 39803
Lets have a great time and poke as much fun at Harry Warden as we can

Don't we always?

I love you too Lee!

So, hows come you didn't enter for the free HSS H4 mask???

My god a mask like that... Given away for FREE... I don't care if I win or lose... I know that whoever wins is going to be happy and I'm sure whoever wins really wants it just as bad as the rest of us do... I think the Koolest part about it all is the fact that Sam has given each an every one of us a chance to win it FOR FREE!!! It's definatly a Superb Mask!

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

nce this is a party, I know this info should go to the Movie Reviews, but thought I'd mention it here because I just seen this movie last night and was VERY MUCH IMPRESSED with the way it was made and the movie in general was pure 80's... Just released in 2008 "Return To Sleepaway Camp".

This movie was BOMB!!! I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome of it... The Kills in this movie were Original and Very Creative... I feel this movie shows that it's still possable to go back in time with the way Slashers were Originally ment to be! If it wouldn't have been for the date on the back cover "2008", I would have swore I was watching an 80's Slasher Flick...

I will be doing a complete review on this film later tonight and you can all check it out in the movie review section of the forum!

As for a few thoughts on Horrorbid's Members, The te Changes and just the te alone...

MEMBERS: I couldn't have been this luckey on any other horror forum... I've seen the way people treat one another on other forums... I've seen how rude and ignorant some can be with words... Let me give a Special thanks to Casey Carty from The Prop Shop te. If it wouldn't have been for him, I wouldn't have discovered HB... I never subscribed to any horror mag until I came here and heard about HH mag, therefor I wouldn't have seen any HB addys and still wouldn't have heard about this te... So Thanks Casey for that!!!

TE CHANGES: I think the changes are Fantastic. The new blog features on the homepage are rather nice for educational reasons and a much better and faster way for adverting new items/props/masks EXC... Horrorbid's Apearance alone is Amazing!!! I wouldn't want to be anyware else!!!

THE TE ALONE: So the members are covered: an Awesome Group!, The te Changes, Very Sweet!, And now for the te, It's such a comfortable enviornment where Horror nuts alike can get together and discuss there favorite masks,busts, props,movies,collections EXC... What else could anyone want?

Not only do we carry great conversations, but the Admin's and Mod's not to mention alot of FINE TALENTED Mask Makers get together and through Free Contests to win stuff... !!!... Yeh, As for the te... No were else like it! It's unique with unique people and I mean this all in a good way! Special Thanks to Admin BooMan, Vice Predent Joel Fenner, The Mod Squad for keeping this te, the Place To Be!!!

To my friends, Thanks for being so Kool and understanding at times! It is all much apreciated!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 3/15/2009 at 07:57 PM | 39812
Ryan that was a terrific post. It has been great to get to know you as well man. We joke around a lot but HorrorBid wouldn't be the same without ya bud....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 3/15/2009 at 08:21 PM | 39813
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4oCejOqSM
Johnny Bisco Sunday 3/15/2009 at 08:32 PM | 39819
ohhhhh complain, complain, complain.......... --Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 3/15/2009 at 10:16 PM | 39834
Ryan that was a terrific post. It has been great to get to know you as well man. We joke around a lot but HorrorBid wouldn't be the same without ya bud....

Which makes me wonder... who would be the whipping boy if Ryan wasn't around?
Snoballz Sunday 3/15/2009 at 10:39 PM | 39836

Hmmmmmmmm, that is a fair question Ballz! It would probably be me! Ryan is a buffer between jokes about the ze of my noggin! Ryan you can't leave, EVER!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 3/15/2009 at 11:32 PM | 39843
Oh, it would no question have to be Sam.

SithLord Sunday 3/15/2009 at 11:54 PM | 39845
Oh, it would no question have to be Sam.I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 3/16/2009 at 12:04 AM | 39846

Hmmmmmmmm, that is a fair question Ballz! It would probably be me! Ryan is a buffer between jokes about the ze of my noggin! Ryan you can't leave, EVER!!!!You know, that's exactly what I was thinking.

I wasn't going to say it, but nce you said it first...
Snoballz Monday 3/16/2009 at 12:21 AM | 39848

Hmmmmmmmm, that is a fair question Ballz! It would probably be me! Ryan is a buffer between jokes about the ze of my noggin! Ryan you can't leave, EVER!!!!You know, that's exactly what I was thinking.

I wasn't going to say it, but nce you said it first...

LOL....I was thinking the same

kweandee Monday 3/16/2009 at 01:14 AM | 39852
hahaha, You just gotta be a man, grow a pair of grapefruits, step up to the plate and be proud as the wave of the crowed slams you with jokes. Smile back at them, don't be ashamed and don't be afraid to look like a complete idiot! I do it to myself 99% of the time anyway so it just comes natural... you may have a harder time then me, but just pretend that you are a Very Smart Human being and you'll be 10% to the good!get it drilled in your "ENORMOUS" head that it's everyone else... Not you.. Take those words of advice should I ever dede to go on vaction for a few weeks!You'll be Just Fine!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 3/16/2009 at 02:06 AM | 39857
wow, Im a little late for this "party" where's the booze?
krueger4653 Monday 3/16/2009 at 03:53 AM | 39862
So the party here's running alittle slow huh? lol

kweandee Monday 3/16/2009 at 04:08 AM | 39867