Forums Horror Collectibles
Linda Hamilton Confirmed for Terminator Salvation

Rumors of Linda Hamilton making an appearance in Terminator Salvation are now confirmed. She will offer a narration, not actually appear in the film.

/Film says:In February, Linda Hamilton revealed that she was in active negotiations to reprise her role as Sarah Connor for a voice over in McG’s Terminator Salvation. CHUD now has confirmation that she not only agreed to do the read, but the voice over is already cut into the beginning of the film.

I think this is fitting to have Hamilton doing the voiceover narration to the film. She was always making recordings and keeping a journal to help guide her son, so it is fitting that in a world long after Sarah Connor is on the Earth, we would see some sort of continued impact on John Connor’s life.

I really dig this . . . bringing Linda back (even if it's just her voice) well help tie back into the original films (something T3 lacked).
DaShape Wednesday 3/18/2009 at 03:18 PM | 40017
Well, at least they are going into the right direction with this one, a little bit.

I just hope it's not like the 3rd one. While I enjoyed the action in the 3rd one, it just didn't fit in with the other two movies much at all, IMO.
KeeterZ Wednesday 3/18/2009 at 04:23 PM | 40027
Well, at least they are going into the right direction with this one, a little bit.

I just hope it's not like the 3rd one. While I enjoyed the action in the 3rd one, it just didn't fit in with the other two movies much at all, IMO.

No kidd'n, the style and feel of T3 was almost foreign to parts 1-2.

The Terminator: Salvation trailer give me hope
DaShape Thursday 3/19/2009 at 03:28 PM | 40158
Am I the only one that got a weird feeling from the trailer? Im going to see the flick because I support the frachise and I like Christian Bale but when I watch the trailer sometimes it looks like excerpts from the next TRANSFORMERS flick....a mix of that and like THE ROAD WARRIORS mixed with robots on steroids.

Just from the trailer and this is being nit picky mind you but I dont get the feeling that I got from the future flash fowards in the previous films.
ny ghoul Thursday 3/19/2009 at 06:41 PM | 40173
bringing Linda back (even if it's just her voice) well help tie back into the original films (something T3 lacked). Completely agree!
Michael Aspinwall Saturday 4/18/2009 at 04:54 PM | 43171