Forums Off Topic
just found out today............

my Hellion mask will be here on thursday or friday and............................

my 4 disc 25 years of terror uk excluve dvd set is being sent from the UK tomorrow and i should have it in about 2 weeks!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 01:56 AM | 5028
Awesome bro! Now...the waiting game.. -Dexter
Doppelganger Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 01:57 AM | 5029
congrats bisco. I can't wait for pics of the new mask.

awesome score on the 4 disc - 25 years of terror dvd too.

8-)
RickyTheShape Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:17 AM | 5031
Cool. Can't wait to see that Hellion.

Oh, and what is different about the 4 disk edition?
Myers31TKD Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:18 AM | 5032

Oh, and what is different about the 4 disk edition? beats the hell out of me lol

my completist ass wanted it. it is one of the few im misng

all i know is that it was about 100 bucks after converting dollars to pounds and shipping etc
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:20 AM | 5035

Oh, and what is different about the 4 disk edition? beats the hell out of me lol

my completist ass wanted it. it is one of the few im misng

all i know is that it was about 100 bucks after converting dollars to pounds and shipping etc

wow.
RickyTheShape Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:21 AM | 5036
Cripes! It better be good then!! -Dexter
Doppelganger Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:21 AM | 5037
ok this looks good to me (i think it has a comic different than the us one as well)

DISC 1

Halloween The Movie Widescreen Presentation (2.35:1) Halloween Unmasked 2000

DISC 2

Halloween: A Cut Above The Rest On Location 25 Years Later Theatrical Trailer TV Spots Radio Spots Poster & Stills Gallery Talent Bios DVD-ROM Screenplay DVD-ROM Screensavers

DISC 3

25 Years Of Terror Documentary HorrorÕs Hallowed Grounds - An Excluve Tour of the Halloween Series Filming Locations Halloween II and III Extended Interviews Extended Celebrity Interviews Halloween 5 On-Set Footage Halloween Convention Montage Fans Of Halloween

Collections of Props & Memorabilia

DISC 4

Halloween Panel Discuson Halloween II Panel Discuson Halloween 6 Panel Discuson Ellie Cornell Panel Discuson Michael Myers Panel Discuson Dean Cundey Panel Discuson Halloween Producers Panel Discuson Halloween Location Stills Gallery

Halloween Convention Behind-The-Scenes Gallery

Original Artwork Gallery
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:24 AM | 5040
ok this looks good to me (i think it has a comic different than the us one as well)

DISC 1

Halloween The Movie Widescreen Presentation (2.35:1) Halloween Unmasked 2000

DISC 2

Halloween: A Cut Above The Rest On Location 25 Years Later Theatrical Trailer TV Spots Radio Spots Poster & Stills Gallery Talent Bios DVD-ROM Screenplay DVD-ROM Screensavers

DISC 3

25 Years Of Terror Documentary HorrorÕs Hallowed Grounds - An Excluve Tour of the Halloween Series Filming Locations Halloween II and III Extended Interviews Extended Celebrity Interviews Halloween 5 On-Set Footage Halloween Convention Montage Fans Of Halloween

Collections of Props & Memorabilia

DISC 4

Halloween Panel Discuson Halloween II Panel Discuson Halloween 6 Panel Discuson Ellie Cornell Panel Discuson Michael Myers Panel Discuson Dean Cundey Panel Discuson Halloween Producers Panel Discuson Halloween Location Stills Gallery

Halloween Convention Behind-The-Scenes Gallery

Original Artwork Gallery

Awesome!
RickyTheShape Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:27 AM | 5043
Is there any of that which you haven't seen Bisco?
Myers31TKD Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:30 AM | 5045
if you look closer there is a lot not on th U.S. one ie more docs extended halloween 3 interviews extended celeb interviews and it has the actual Halloween on it too lol
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:30 AM | 5046
Is there any of that which you haven't seen Bisco? probably not theres a few things i know i havent seen though most of it im sure i have

some people are hardcore about their masks im hardcore about my dvds lol
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/12/2008 at 02:32 AM | 5047