Forums Horror Collectibles
CREEPSHOW NATE DIRECT FROM SAVINI'S MOLD

Working on this for Lee....ren teeth...
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/19/2009 at 01:18 AM | 40075

So far so good Sam...can't wait to see it finished when you get the time after the con!!
lblambert Thursday 3/19/2009 at 01:57 AM | 40082
That looks Great!!! Is that the same sculpt as mine??? Mine came out of a Savini mold as well, but was bought from thlord aka Chris and he got his from Jeff at DS... Kinda looks like it, but differant weathering and ren teeth give it a differant effect... I like it!!! Are you doing the clothes that go on it sam or is Lee going to whip something up???

Looks Fantastic Bro!!! --Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 3/19/2009 at 02:16 AM | 40092
That looks Great!!! Is that the same sculpt as mine??? Mine came out of a Savini mold as well, but was bought from thlord aka Chris and he got his from Jeff at DS... Kinda looks like it, but differant weathering and ren teeth give it a differant effect... I like it!!! Are you doing the clothes that go on it sam or is Lee going to whip something up???

Looks Fantastic Bro!!! --Ryan

No yours is not from Savini's mold....Jeff at Death Studios added to the back of the mask to make it bigger and it has latex teeth....this one is exactly how it was on Creepshow.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/19/2009 at 02:42 AM | 40100
well... I was told it came from his mold...
Harry Warden Thursday 3/19/2009 at 03:04 AM | 40102
well... I was told it came from his mold...

You were told wrong... If it came from Death studios the bac sculpt is the same meaning Savini DID sculpt that nate in part.......but Jeff resculpted the back of the head and teeth, also the bottom area under the ribs is misng on yours. That mean your Nateis no longer Savinis original sculpture. It's Death Studios molds.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/19/2009 at 03:08 AM | 40104
Sam is probably right Ryan, he probably "liberated" this from Savini's person collection knowing Sam.It rocks either way!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/19/2009 at 03:53 AM | 40106
Sam is probably right Ryan, he probably "liberated" this from Savini's person collection knowing Sam.It rocks either way

PROBABLY?? hmmmm let's see...who was around in the early 80's when Nate was produced by Distortions, and then Death Studios...BTW Jeff is a friend of mine...HMMM
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/19/2009 at 04:05 AM | 40107
Sam is probably right Ryan, he probably "liberated" this from Savini's person collection knowing Sam.It rocks either way

PROBABLY?? hmmmm let's see...who was around in the early 80's when Nate was produced by Distortions, and then Death Studios...BTW Jeff is a friend of mine...HMMM

LOL! We know, we know! That is the problem.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/19/2009 at 04:10 AM | 40108
While it's true, that all the copies that DS sold of NATE didn't all come directly from Savini's mold, they are still linked to it. They're origins, I mean.
SithLord Thursday 3/19/2009 at 06:17 AM | 40119
While it's true, that all the copies that DS sold of NATE didn't all come directly from Savini's mold, they are still linked to it. They're origins, I mean.

yeah we really are just splitting hairs here aren't we Sam?

wait for it.... almost...... yep......
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/19/2009 at 06:43 AM | 40123
Thats a killer nate right there damn! Sam and Lee strike again. I need a Nate to put on display.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 3/19/2009 at 02:09 PM | 40137
Looks awesome

Great work Sam!
kaizu Thursday 3/19/2009 at 03:23 PM | 40157
It honestly doesn't matter to me... I can't tell any differance from mine comparred to the screen... They look Exact to me so why givea shit?

I don't think there has been a Nate yet that doesnt look Great!!! I never got to see the one produced from Distortions... Hell I never knew they made a mass produced Nate... Thats news to me and I'd love to see one!!!
Harry Warden Thursday 3/19/2009 at 09:38 PM | 40196
Absolutely amazing!
DrenTheLiar Friday 3/20/2009 at 01:36 AM | 40215