Forums Horror Collectibles
Just have one question guys about H1 mask

I am going to buy another Myers mask. I am just wondering which company is making the most accurate H1 mask?

Cause I want to have the most accurate that I can get. Can you please help me!

TNX
Klempo Saturday 3/21/2009 at 12:36 PM | 40379
I'd say get one from Nik.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 3/21/2009 at 03:26 PM | 40391
Drens right....cant go wrong with NAG.
ny ghoul Saturday 3/21/2009 at 04:01 PM | 40395
That question is imposble to answer my friend

Every mask has their own awesome look. That's why Myers fans collect Myers masks

Get what looks good in your eyes

Horror Sanctum,Nightowl, Nag,jitb,propshop,etc..The're all awesome

kaizu Saturday 3/21/2009 at 04:11 PM | 40401
I'd just go with what you think is the best mask in your own mind mate

Asking others about which mask they think is best etc will just

confuse you more as you'll probably have alot of different answers. Buy whatever mask you think is best bud and what you'd be happy withTough decion i know as there are many fantastic masks out there but i'm sure you have your own favourite deep downGood luck!

-D
ToNy MoRaN FaN Saturday 3/21/2009 at 07:59 PM | 40410
That question is imposble to answer my friend Every mask has their own awesome look. That's why Myers fans collect Myers masks Get what looks good in your eyes

If I had a lot of money I would probably have all, but I dont.

Anyway I am just looking for the most accurate H1 replica that I can get.

I'd say get one from Nik.

But which one from NAG? Did you mean Madman 78?

Thanks guys for your help!
Klempo Saturday 3/21/2009 at 08:14 PM | 40412
Well if you were to ask me... My honest Opinion would be the HSS Converted Kirk like the one Mayhem posted a few days ago... I honestly never seen a mask so close to the hero in all my life...

Check it out... It's Very Well done and I've said this before and I'll say it again, Certain paintjobs can bring a sculpt to life and really show it off more!

IMO it is the best H1 that I've ever seen...

You can score an HSS Shape 08 or an HSS Kirk off the bay or even on here from time to time...

Here's the link :

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=4509

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/21/2009 at 09:43 PM | 40432
Well if you were to ask me... My honest Opinion would be the HSS Converted Kirk like the one Mayhem posted a few days ago... I honestly never seen a mask so close to the hero in all my life...

Check it out... It's Very Well done and I've said this before and I'll say it again, Certain paintjobs can bring a sculpt to life and really show it off more!

IMO it is the best H1 that I've ever seen...

You can score an HSS Shape 08 or an HSS Kirk off the bay or even on here from time to time...

Here's the link :

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=4509

--Ryan

Yeah, you are right HSS mask looks awesome! Thanks Ryan but how much does the mask cost?
Klempo Saturday 3/21/2009 at 10:04 PM | 40436
Sam if you read this please correct me if I am wrong...I "Think" the Shape '08 was like 280 and I believe the Kirk was around 400-500???

I could be WAY off and then again I may be pretty close...

If you check feebay and horrorbid auctions they pop up every now and then...

Either way you go the Shape '08 and the Kirk are both the same sculpt... The same kind of work could be done on either one, but myself personally, I would try to nab a Kirk because it would be cheaper to have a Kirk transformed into a Myers then to have a Myers stripped and repaint it like a kirk and have the flesh tone process done again... This is IMO... I'm not really to sure on this, but Sam could tell you Much better then myself...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 3/21/2009 at 11:49 PM | 40467
Sam if you read this please correct me if I am wrong...I "Think" the Shape '08 was like 280 and I believe the Kirk was around 400-500???

I could be WAY off and then again I may be pretty close...

If you check feebay and horrorbid auctions they pop up every now and then...

Either way you go the Shape '08 and the Kirk are both the same sculpt... The same kind of work could be done on either one, but myself personally, I would try to nab a Kirk because it would be cheaper to have a Kirk transformed into a Myers then to have a Myers stripped and repaint it like a kirk and have the flesh tone process done again... This is IMO... I'm not really to sure on this, but Sam could tell you Much better then myself...

--Ryan

The Shape 08 was $400 and the Kirk was $500. The Shape was limited to 20 copies and sold out overnight. When the run of 20 Kirks was announced, the people who bought Shapes were given the right of first refusal on the Kirks to have a numbers matching set.

I'm not sure what you mean about the Shape needing to be stripped and repainted. Both the Shape & Kirk were cast in flesh-toned latex. The only difference between the Shape 08 and the HSS converted Kirk is the label cast into the back (and the fact a real Shape 08 will probably hold its value more than a converted Kirk).

The mple fact is neither of these are readily available anymore. If you have the cash and either comes available you can't go wrong.
lblambert Sunday 3/22/2009 at 12:57 AM | 40476
For h1 I love my hss kirk and shape 08. I also love the hss devious. Lee is right when he says you cant go wrong with either one of them. I would als reccomend night owl and there is another company coming out with a new one but you will have to wait and see who it is making it.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 3/22/2009 at 01:09 AM | 40477
The Shape 08 was $400 and the Kirk was $500

WoW that is quite a lot of money for Myers mask. Maybe any cheaper? I was hoping to give around 300 dollars for the mask, cause 500 dollars.....

Thanks for the help!
Klempo Sunday 3/22/2009 at 11:02 AM | 40533
just saw this from NAG. Looks really good. Does anyone know the price for this mask?
Klempo Monday 3/23/2009 at 10:09 AM | 40674
I'd say get one from Nik. i agree!!

although i dont have one, they're amazing!

marcus
marcjoner16 Monday 3/23/2009 at 09:37 PM | 40733