Forums Horror Collectibles
Do you also have problem contacting MMFX

I am just wondering if you also had problem contacting MMFX. I have send a lot of massages on his Ebay mail and on MMFX mail maskmurderers@cogeco.ca asking about Jason part 3 mask and did not get any answers.

I also remember when I bought three months ago mr.Bernz mask from MMFX through Ebay he was also answering very very slow. I was waiting for the finished mask more than one month and because I did not get any answers from him I threaten him that I am going to open a paypal dispute. But when he saw the last mail he answered me immediatelly I love Bobs work but communication is very poor. Did anyone else have problem with contacting MMFX?
Klempo Saturday 3/21/2009 at 10:29 PM | 40443
That's a complaint I've heard about MMFX in the past but I've never had any problems with them personally. Yes people have to wait sometimes but I've never heard of anyone actually getting ripped off.
lblambert Saturday 3/21/2009 at 10:36 PM | 40445
Bob is a great guy. I have never had a problem with him at all but he did take a little longer than what I was told but he came through plus some in the end so it wasnt a problem at all.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 3/21/2009 at 10:39 PM | 40448
bob takes forever but always comes through, stand up guy.
oldskool Saturday 3/21/2009 at 10:42 PM | 40449
Like I said at the end I got my mask and I was very pleased with it. And yes he has 100% feedback on Ebay. But is very hard to get any information regarding masks, buying masks from him. Cause I would like to buy a mask from him, but no answer that is why I am asking you guys if you also had milar problems.
Klempo Saturday 3/21/2009 at 10:46 PM | 40451
I ordered two F13 busts last month and Bob answered every email/question etc. No problems here.
ny ghoul Saturday 3/21/2009 at 11:09 PM | 40457
People just have to be patient with Bob when ordering. If you threatened him maybe he just doesn't want to sell a mask to you again or is just doesn't want to be threatened, I don't really know

Not trying to say anything negative towards you or anything but please don't take any offense I'm just trying to figure out why he wouldn't want to make another sale.

Maybe give him some time and see if he gets back to you.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 3/22/2009 at 12:30 AM | 40470
see this is the kind of crap im talking about

i have never dealt with him personally

but for the love of god why cant some of these mask makers send out a freaking email once in a while? would it kill them to answer someone and say "hey its delayed, i was out of town, screw you im taking my sweet ass time"? the way some of them handle their customer service it makes you think it would.
Johnny Bisco Sunday 3/22/2009 at 12:40 AM | 40472
see this is the kind of crap im talking about

i have never dealt with him personally

but for the love of god why cant some of these mask makers send out a freaking email once in a while? would it kill them to answer someone and say "hey its delayed, i was out of town, screw you im taking my sweet ass time"? the way some of them handle their customer service it makes you think it would.

I totally agree with you Bisco. Like Ryan said when I bought from him freddy sweater that he feel it's part of the job, having good communication between 2 people making a transaction. And he is right.People just have to be patient with Bob when ordering. If you threatened him maybe he just doesn't want to sell a mask to you again or is just doesn't want to be threatened, I don't really know

Not trying to say anything negative towards you or anything but please don't take any offense I'm just trying to figure out why he wouldn't want to make another sale.

Maybe give him some time and see if he gets back to you.

Usually it takes for the mask to come to my country from Canada or USA two-max three weeks. But I was wating for almost month and a half. And I only asked him if he had shipped the item. And no answer. I was already ripped off before by mask maker that had 100% feedback on Ebay. And paypal dispute is the only way after 45 days that I could get my money back if I got robbed.

200 or 300 dollars is not so small amount that you could just give to a person and get nothing.
Klempo Sunday 3/22/2009 at 10:52 AM | 40532
I've had a dealing with Bob and it was BAD. I ordered several masks and was given a time frame. Of course that time came and went and Bob would answer emails but the excuses got quite ridiculous. I heard health problems to, and I kid you not, his brakes on his car were bad and he couldn't ship. After being jerked around I filed a claim with Paypal. He was quick to respond then. I told him I'd drop the claim when I got my masks or at least proof of shipping. When the box arrived the masks looked fine til I got to the Headskinner. It wasn't stitched and tucked into the box was a bag of laces and a note from Bob saying he didn't have time to stitch and to do it myself, that it was easy. I've never dealt with him nce................Larry
knewby Monday 3/23/2009 at 01:06 PM | 40693
I ordered a Part 4 bust from Bob last month via Myspace, got my unpainted bust a few days ago...

He also answered each email I sent without hetation.

So now problems here with him.
DarkArtist81 Monday 3/23/2009 at 07:31 PM | 40717
When the box arrived the masks looked fine til I got to the Headskinner. It wasn't stitched and tucked into the box was a bag of laces and a note from Bob saying he didn't have time to stitch and to do it myself, that it was easy. I've never dealt with him nce................Larry

that would be like saying heres your new myers mask finish the hairing its not too hard to do
Johnny Bisco Monday 3/23/2009 at 07:33 PM | 40718
I've had a dealing with Bob and it was BAD. I ordered several masks and was given a time frame. Of course that time came and went and Bob would answer emails but the excuses got quite ridiculous. I heard health problems to, and I kid you not, his brakes on his car were bad and he couldn't ship. After being jerked around I filed a claim with Paypal. He was quick to respond then. I told him I'd drop the claim when I got my masks or at least proof of shipping. When the box arrived the masks looked fine til I got to the Headskinner. It wasn't stitched and tucked into the box was a bag of laces and a note from Bob saying he didn't have time to stitch and to do it myself, that it was easy. I've never dealt with him nce................Larry

Ok! That is really crazy!

It is like I would sell you a car and give you wheels separately. Put them on your car yourself. It is easy!
Klempo Monday 3/23/2009 at 10:30 PM | 40739
A lot of people aren't happy with MMFX

Just been on MM.net. I think that Bob totaly lost control when making contact with his clients I mean his buyers.

There have been paypal disputes, someone even contacted his lawyer. People were waiting for 4-8 months and it was said that masks would be ready in 5 weeks.

I think that Bob does an amazing job when it comes to

making mask but if you have a lot of complains by your clients I think you should not make masks anymore or really think what the hell are you doing wrong!
Klempo Tuesday 3/31/2009 at 11:48 AM | 41389
WOW!!

MORE POOR COMMUNICATION from maskmakers!!

Bottomline, there is no excuse for the horrible

communication and bullshit waiting times! Especially for the people who DO NOT have a regular day or night job and just waste's time on the computer or watching movies!

Communication with MOST people! -Big D
DEVIOUS Friday 4/03/2009 at 05:46 AM | 41700