Forums Horror Collectibles
Discontinuing The Dream Sweaters...

Hello All... I've got about 3 more Sweaters left and then I am going to be Discontinuing them... The reason for this, is because I have entirely tooo much time wraped up in making these for the price I sell them. I would raise the cost, but the with the economy being the way it is, it wouldn't be worth the while... PJ's Horror Express is going to be making some serious turns and changes for Summer/Fall of '09 so definatly keep your eyes Pealed!!!I thought I would give everyone a heads up! So far I sold around close to 20 of these Sweaters and there arnt very many out there... If you want one, now is the time to put your requests in... 3 left... first come, first serve!!!

Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 3/22/2009 at 06:21 AM | 40521
aw man, i was hoping to see pics of you holding up the sweater so we can have some fun with photoshop again :(
Capnvlad Sunday 3/22/2009 at 06:32 AM | 40522
Whew!

I'm glad I got mine when I did.

I absolutely love it.

To bad it has to be discontinued.

Some people are gonna miss out on what I conder a hall of fame worthy sweater.

Thanks again Ryan.
Insomniac Sunday 3/22/2009 at 01:42 PM | 40549
Too bad...they were some awesome sweaters. I'm glad I got one too :)
kweandee Sunday 3/22/2009 at 07:00 PM | 40578
I'm sure later on sometime I will find a much less timely way of making these rather it be a differant forum of paint or what not... I will eventually sometime try to figure something out with those... But for now I am going to be focung on other items like the New "Camp Crystal Lake" gns that I have in the works... I am working on constucting a Perminant Stencil to use for the letters. Lots of time invested making sure they are accurate to the Original... Should have the prototype done withen a few weeks and then I'll be ready to take on the orders.

Thanks!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 3/22/2009 at 09:03 PM | 40593
I am still waiting for my sweater to come to my country O-BOy-O-BOY!!!

Cause Freddy in my room is still naked. It is kind of freaky! And of course it is winter here, it is still cold; he needs his sweater!

Klempo Sunday 3/22/2009 at 10:08 PM | 40609
Should be ariving any day now Mr. Klempo! Had ya checked the Tracking number lately?

Service was Priority... I believe the woman said 6-9 days??? Should be there pretty soon Bud!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 3/22/2009 at 10:17 PM | 40611
Cause Freddy in my room is still naked. It is kind of freaky!

That is pretty disturbing...lol
kweandee Monday 3/23/2009 at 07:23 PM | 40715
Damn!

I had better get on the BALL!!

I need one of these bad boys.

DarkArtist81 Monday 3/23/2009 at 07:28 PM | 40716
Damn!

I had better get on the BALL!!

I need one of these bad boys.

I may have a buyer for 1 of the 3 left. Nothing is written in stone yet, but still may have a sale... That would leave 2 left... I'm sure you have a little time left...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 3/23/2009 at 08:43 PM | 40726