Forums Horror Collectibles
Is Daeg Faerch Still (Kinda) Young Michael Myers?

taken from bloody-disgusting.....

"A few weeks ago we broke the disheartening news that Daeg Faerch was recast as young Michael Myers in Rob Zombie's Halloween 2: The Devil Walks Among Us (still the unconfirmed new title). But fans of Daeg will be happy to know that Dimenon Films has retained his likeness rights and can use his image in the sequel, now filming in Georgia. How it will be used is unknown, but there is talk that they might superimpose his face when Michael's not wearing a mask. Chase Wright Vanek replaced Daeg after he showed up to set standing nearly as tall at Sheri Moon Zombie (the secret is out, kids DO grow up!). H2 hits theaters August 28th."
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 3/22/2009 at 11:45 PM | 40619
I still think that they should have written a part for "older" young Michael so that Daeg could still play the character. I hate continuity problems in sequels... especially when it involves the main characters.

Just because Rob wants to have his wife in the film... I'll just wait and see how this turns out.
Myers31TKD Monday 3/23/2009 at 06:06 AM | 40665
I still think that they should have written a part for "older" young Michael so that Daeg could still play the character. I hate continuity problems in sequels... especially when it involves the main characters.

Just because Rob wants to have his wife in the film... I'll just wait and see how this turns out.

If you haven't already, read this Patrick . . . good inde stuff on what young mikey and Sheri will be doing in the sequel.

http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2009/03/22/ign-com-s-revealing-excluve-set-vit--1
DaShape Monday 3/23/2009 at 04:27 PM | 40710

I hate annoying pig faced kids in sequels which is why I'm glad he's not really in the sequel.
Sourfacedbastard Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 12:14 PM | 40918