Forums Off Topic
My god damn foot!!!!!!!!

I broke my fucking foot and have to wait till Friday before I can have it looked at. I'm gonna be crippled at this rate breaking my left foot all the fucking time, damn! I just felt like telling everyone because you can't hear me bitch about it in person but I dont know if I will be able to walk around if the pain gets any worse. The first time I broke my big toe in half and after two years I was able to move it again now my foot is jacked again.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 02:10 AM | 40874
what do you mean when you say you broke your foot?

You broke another toe? You broke your ankle?...What?...regardless man, I hate to hear it, and you really need to get that looked at asap. You being crippled and in pain isn't gonna solve or help anything.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 02:14 AM | 40875
Its hard to explain but in the middle of my foot I must have done something and it isnt good.

get a shooting pain in my foot every once in a while and that kinda sucks but im gonna ice it and take an easy for the next couple days. I will have it all fixed up this time.

I can't take two years of my foot like this. The toe was another story nce I bacally just fixed it myself and used some crutches for a week or two.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 02:20 AM | 40876
... I bacally just fixed it myself and used some crutches for a week or two.

Amazing what you can do with a roll of duct tape and a few popcle sticks.

Hope you can get it looked at soon.

Don't think I could wait 3 days for a doctor if I thought my foot was broken.
Snoballz Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 02:47 AM | 40880
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/haha.sorry Scott...I know you're in pain but I just couldn't rest

lblambert Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 03:19 AM | 40885
Thanks Lee! Now picture a guy with a broken foot cleaning beer off the laptop screen.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 03:29 AM | 40887
I told you to break your foot off in someones ass.....

NOT break your foot and look like an ass.... Do you want Justin to come over and give it a little rub?See you tomorrow bro!
Evildsm Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 04:07 AM | 40889
I told you to break your foot off in someones ass.....

NOT break your foot and look like an ass.... Do you want Justin to come over and give it a little rub?See you tomorrow bro

MIKE YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO DEAD! SOOOOOO DEAD!Oh and Scott sorry about long one of your legs. (just trying to start rumors) LOL!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 04:16 AM | 40892
Damn Scott. Sorry to hear about that.

You should have known not to run in heels...
Myers31TKD Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 05:16 AM | 40896
Damn Scott. Sorry to hear about that.

You should have known not to run in heels...

HA!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 05:17 AM | 40898
I dislocated my two shoulders five months ago man in France where no one speaks foreign language.

Just wanna say that you are gonna be allright! That was me five months ago....look what this french assholes have done to me. I was like this for five days. I could not go to a fucking toilet alone.

And yes, I will not give you my picture of my face.....I know what you did to Ryan!

Klempo Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 08:27 AM | 40909
I know fucking funny!!!!
Klempo Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 08:30 AM | 40910
And yes, I will not give you my picture of my face.....I know what you did to Ryan!Smart man....lol :)

Damn Scott that sucks, hopefully you didn't break it. Feel better :)
kweandee Wednesday 3/25/2009 at 01:47 PM | 40923
thats what you get for chang young kids!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/26/2009 at 01:16 AM | 40953
I dislocated my two shoulders five months ago man in France where no one speaks foreign language.

Just wanna say that you are gonna be allright! That was me five months ago....look what this french assholes have done to me. I was like this for five days. I could not go to a fucking toilet alone.

And yes, I will not give you my picture of my face.....I know what you did to Ryan!Did you forget I had a pair of pics of you in a party???

AHA! GOTCHA! I'll want money, lot money!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slovenia, here I go!

And SCOTT, sorry to hear this man. I broke my foot too in 2001 playing soccer; that shit hurts like hell. Remeber I can't walk for 30 days... Here in Bral we have a folklore character called SACI. Despite he is black, everything is not lost! If you lost your leg, you could come to Bral and play SACI on the theaters to the kidz.

LÜCKMANN Friday 3/27/2009 at 07:11 PM | 41160