Guys,

Again thanks for the support, I got a lot of emails and to get back to everyone is tough I have tried my best though.

Anyway to answer your questions on CGP, if you want a REFUND from Cemetery Gate Productions you need to contact Chris at:

VaderCreator1976@aol.com

He will take care of you....also to answer other questions as far as masks from CGP. I have nothing to do with CGP Projects and havent for months.

He's free to make any Mask he wants.

I wonder what that certain mask would of looked like?

Oh yeah my web te is now up again.

href="http://www.1975CaptainKirkMask.com">www.1975CaptainKirkMask.com

Much More to come...

As far as people contacting me about the 30th Anv mask I have no comments about that project.... Again if anyone wants a Refund contact Chris now, this would be the time to do it or you can just wait it out, hope this helps answer some questions.

Good luck guys.......
JayAllan Thursday 3/26/2009 at 11:21 PM | 41030
thanks for chiming in Jay and clearing that up

i think too many people had your issue and the 30 year mask issue confused
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/26/2009 at 11:43 PM | 41036
For real. People need to contact me, ASAP. There's still about 4-5 people who ordered a JA 75. You guys WON'T be getting that mask, because the project has been scrapped. All's you can do now is get your money back. But don't wait to do it. 3-6 months from now, when you don't have your mask, it'll be to late to file suit.
SithLord Friday 3/27/2009 at 12:09 AM | 41043
I hope you get your mask back Jay.
DrenTheLiar Friday 3/27/2009 at 12:18 AM | 41047
I hope you get your mask back Jay.

I second that!
Harry Warden Friday 3/27/2009 at 12:36 AM | 41049
I know next to nothing about mask restoration and foam filling, but if I were responble for that finished product I would have been ashamed to even send it back to you, recast or not.

It looks like a balloon was overinflated inde of it, and the finish work is horrible.

I hope you get this whole tuation taken care of.
gummi Friday 3/27/2009 at 01:06 AM | 41055