Forums Horror Collectibles
Live From HorrorHound Weekend/Mask Fest: Day 1

It looks like Justin and Joel are having a good time so far.

I'm regretting not going now.

href="http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2009/03/27/live-from-horrorhound-weekend-mask-fest--1">http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php ... sk-fest--1
Snoballz Saturday 3/28/2009 at 12:57 AM | 41183
Damn, looks awesome.

I noticed some Killer Klowns at Paul's booth.

Maybe they're coming back?
chubacabra Saturday 3/28/2009 at 01:16 AM | 41184
I know everyone is having a blast. Wish I could have gone but I had to decide against it nce some bills were stacking up and other reasons but I will make it out sometime and have a good time with all you guys who made it.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 3/28/2009 at 01:49 AM | 41187
Does anyone know how far east the Mask Fest goes? Ever to NY or NJ?
ny ghoul Saturday 3/28/2009 at 01:53 AM | 41188
That Alien is just....WOW! Gorgeous!

It's very lovely to see those H4's from Sam as well they really are something.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 3/28/2009 at 02:20 AM | 41189
lol yea, i got to choke justin and put my machete to his neck lol

ill post my pictures soon! were having a blast here at horrorhound. What they say about Derek Mears.. he really is the nicest guy ever. I kind of got a bad vibe from Doug Bradley, and Tom Savini ruined my photo with CJ Graham!!! Ahg, oh well, lol. Ill be wearing my part 6 tomorrow and get some more pics with him

It was so funny too, i passed joel as i was coming in, and i go, "hey joel" and he had the most confused look on his face lol

good times guys!!
Capnvlad Saturday 3/28/2009 at 03:18 AM | 41191
It must feel great being there

Sam's H4 looks fantastic
kaizu Saturday 3/28/2009 at 11:14 AM | 41195
Looks great! But it is soooooo far from here

Klempo Saturday 3/28/2009 at 12:28 PM | 41197
It's not too late guys . ..

If you're in Chicago, Nashville, Louisville, Detroit, Cincinnati, Columbus . . . you can make it in 5 hours or less.

Today (Saturday) is going to be huge!!!

Hope to see you guys here!!!

MORE PICS TO COME LATER TODAY!!!!!!!
DaShape Saturday 3/28/2009 at 01:21 PM | 41198
Hey Joel post some pics of the children at the convention for me. It's hard creeping up on them with a messed up foot... Oh and ask Darkde Paul how my final chopper mask is coming! Can't wait to put my ssn hock on it.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 3/28/2009 at 01:24 PM | 41200
It's not too late guys . ..

If you're in Chicago, Nashville, Louisville, Detroit, Cincinnati, Columbus . . . you can make it in 5 hours or less.

Today (Saturday) is going to be huge!!!

Hope to see you guys here!!!

MORE PICS TO COME LATER TODAY

But what if you are from Europe...Central Europe?

I will take my submarine and come.

Klempo Saturday 3/28/2009 at 03:31 PM | 41203
LOL...

Wish I could of gone too but had the baby's birthday party and got some bills, etc too.... :)
kweandee Sunday 3/29/2009 at 05:49 PM | 41239
lol yea, i got to choke justin and put my machete to his neck lol

ill post my pictures soon! were having a blast here at horrorhound. What they say about Derek Mears.. he really is the nicest guy ever. I kind of got a bad vibe from Doug Bradley, and Tom Savini ruined my photo with CJ Graham!!! Ahg, oh well, lol. Ill be wearing my part 6 tomorrow and get some more pics with him

It was so funny too, i passed joel as i was coming in, and i go, "hey joel" and he had the most confused look on his face lol

good times guys

Man, I saw your pics on photobucket and want to say your costume pics are great. You must not believing you were there, uh? With all that great people and the great guys from HB it was the best weekend of your life, I'm sure. Congrats bro to be there and known personally those guys, specially Derek Mears. Post the others pics too, man, they are funny.
LÜCKMANN Monday 3/30/2009 at 11:20 AM | 41280
there's a leaked photo of me in the part 6 with me pushing a baby in a stroller.. im waiting to see that one up lol

The little kids were awesome, some were scared, but the others couldn't stop staring lol

yea man, im in euphoria right now, the whole weekend happened so fast! I actually had my arm around derek,cj,warrington,amy,savini,andrew,ari, and a ton of others!

It was a whole different experience than going to a theater dressed up, so many requests for photos at this convention.

Actually at one time, me, the gf, wickedbeard, his girlfriend and crew were going to their room to change outfits, and i was trying to follow them out, and i got stopped and had to take several pictures. Then I almost lost them lol

its a great time. I loved when we came down from the elevator, the doors would open, and the people waiting to get on would just jump out of their skin lol There was also some kind of church convention going on aswell, and it was fun walking through there lol

booman and joel were totally awesome, very cool cats, i wanted some of that candy they had on their table! But it would look kind of weird if "jason" snuck a toote roll.. lol

I can't wait for future conventions.. what do we have around here? FrightNight film fest, then scarefest right? any others im misng, bedes chicago?
Capnvlad Monday 3/30/2009 at 12:33 PM | 41286