Forums Horror Collectibles
did you go to horrorhoud weekend?

well if you did whats your story? was it everything you thought it would be? if not was it more . well heres my story.

DAY 1

after the 5 1/2 hour drive their i got hungry and enjoyed some arby's.then continued on my way to the marriot hotel. when i fially found the area

to buy your tickets, i got mine and started to go in but forgot about the early pass people and had to wait. but then when it was my time, i ran in and got in lie to see derek mears.he is definitly one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. he started making conversation right when i got to his desk. i had to pick a picture for him to gn.(tat was hard they were all so awsome) and then he gned it and deded to have him gh my neca jason mask. then got a picture with him. i almost passed out because he was choking me, but he didnt relize he really was. then i walked aound and saw tom savini, talked with him, and got a picture. then saw bill mosley got another picture and asked him about the chop top plates he was selling. he said you could just put it on your table, or get two and make them a bra for your gf. the walked around some more. met CJ GRAHAM. holy crap he scared the crap out of my he was huge and his hand was the ze of my head. i started choking, so amy steel gave me some of her water. then i got a pic with them. then i just walked around and got more pictures.

just before i left for the night i walked over to darkde studios. i was in awe at the remake hood. i got it. drove to the texas road house. had the best steak ever, qand then saw marc macualay their. went to our cheap hotel(budget inn). slept.

DAY 2

started watching blood river. walked out cuz i didnt really think it was that good. walked around talked to daniel horne, and judo chell. then talked to casey at the prop shop then saw a awsome H1 mask and went to turn it and it fell ove and the domino effect happened. i went brick red. i struggled to put everythiing back. but boo man helped. . then i saw everybody, everything and went home. didnt really want to leave so soon but had to.

over all it was more than what i expected. i loved everything. cant wait till next year.
scaryzack Monday 3/30/2009 at 03:26 PM | 41305
It was by far the best HorrorHound I'd been to yet (and I've been to about every one with the exception of the one in Pennsylvania).

I enjoyed meeting everybody and had so many conversations I can't recount them all.

Finally got to meet THE Sam McCain and Lee Lambert . . . we all had a great time.

We had a nice dinner at the Olive Garden Saturday night but a fairly hard Thunder Storm soaked us all afterwards These things go by so fast it's very sad on Sunday when it's time to leave . . . you just wish it would last longer.

Oh and I got to hold Casey's H2 and Sam's Crofader . . . OH yes, you should buy one of each!!!!!
DaShape Monday 3/30/2009 at 04:07 PM | 41310
:HellYeah:

well if you did whats your story? was it everything you thought it would be? if not was it more . well heres my story.

DAY 2

then saw a awsome H1 mask and went to turn it and it fell ove and the domino effect happened. i went brick red. i struggled to put everythiing back. but boo man helped. .

over all it was more than what i expected. i loved everything. cant wait till next year. NOW I KNOW WHO DID IT!!
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 3/31/2009 at 02:49 AM | 41364
My story is that it's about 200 million miles from where I live. So no, I didn't go.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 3/31/2009 at 08:51 PM | 41419
My story is that it's about 200 million miles from where I live. So no, I didn't go.

wow, that must suck. What planet are you from?

Capnvlad Tuesday 3/31/2009 at 09:14 PM | 41421
I was there Friday.

I've been to all of them in Indianapolis, and this one was by far the BEST.

Mask-Fest was the shit, yo.
Nick Meece Tuesday 3/31/2009 at 11:05 PM | 41432