Forums Horror Collectibles
HSS H4 Question...............................

Sam,

I have a few questions about the H4!

Are you going to be communicating on which order the H4 mask's will start shipping out?

Are you shipping them out by mask number?

Will there be a H4 shipping out thread regarding who's mask's will be shipping out?

Thank you!

-Big D
DEVIOUS Tuesday 3/31/2009 at 06:07 PM | 41414
Sam,

I have a few questions about the H4!

Are you going to be communicating on which order the H4 mask's will start shipping out?

Are you shipping them out by mask number?

Will there be a H4 shipping out thread regarding who's mask's will be shipping out?

Thank you!

-Big D

H4s will be shipped according to where your order is.... the protos will ship first. Right now I have the flu and I'm not doing shit for a couple of days.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 4/01/2009 at 12:48 AM | 41441
Sucks to hear, hope you get better soon. Too much Justin is enough to kill any mask maker....
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/01/2009 at 12:50 AM | 41443
Sucks to hear, hope you get better soon. Too much Justin is enough to kill any mask maker....

It did get old...everytime Justin came into the room it got really dark. Kept having Justin eclipses. His head blocks out the sun.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 4/01/2009 at 01:01 AM | 41446
Very good question big D!!
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Wednesday 4/01/2009 at 04:23 AM | 41467
Very good question big D

Alex-

It's a GREAT question!

However, it's an even BETTER answer

-Big D
DEVIOUS Wednesday 4/01/2009 at 04:36 AM | 41468
Sam,

Any NEW updates on these? I know Azrael already bought one of the prototypes at the lovely convention so my questions are:

How many protos did you make? Have ANY been shipped yet? If not, when will you start shipping them out?

-David
DEVIOUS Friday 4/10/2009 at 04:50 AM | 42305
Not very patiant are ya?

LOL

You will get your mask... dont worry about it.

Sam has been ck the past week, let him get caught up. LOL ;)
Evildsm Friday 4/10/2009 at 02:19 PM | 42313
Sam,

Any NEW updates on these? I know Azrael already bought one of the prototypes at the lovely convention so my questions are:

How many protos did you make? Have ANY been shipped yet? If not, when will you start shipping them out?

-David

Azreal didn't buy it at the convention. He was one of the first ones to pay when they were announced. The masks ship in the order they were bought.

There are 4 standard protos and one crofader proto.

The larges will be shipping first. In order of the biggest head.
HorrorSanctum Friday 4/10/2009 at 03:55 PM | 42318
ONCE AGAIN I'M GOING TO STATE THIS AS CLEARLY AS I CAN!!

The shipping date for the H4 has always been April. It's now april and they are starting to ship. I made it clear that I was very Ill over a week ago so the date has been pushed back a week. H4s are in full production now and will ship according to the order that you purchased your copy. NO ONE IS GETTING A COPY OUT OF THE ORDER IT WAS PURCHASED!!!...NO COPIES WERE SOLD OVER THE COUNTER AT MASKFEST!!! I DELIVERED THE FIRST CROFADER EDITION THAT WAS PURCHASED IN FEBRUARY TO JAMES RAUSCH AT THE CONVENTION TO SAVE SHIPPING!!
HorrorSanctum Friday 4/10/2009 at 05:35 PM | 42319
So, if I ordered #5 and then ordered #85 which one will I get first?Sam!

Good to see

you are back in full swing and in good health.

Take your time dude.

I can't wait to get my new HSS package in the mail.
Evildsm Friday 4/10/2009 at 06:41 PM | 42325
So, if I ordered #5 and then ordered #85 which one will I get first?Sam!

Good to see

you are back in full swing and in good health.

Take your time dude.

I can't wait to get my new HSS package in the mail.[/quote Lets see....Mike yours is scheduled to ship in November...

I appreciate

the good word and I do feel better but I'm not at 100% right now....but I have to get shit done..
HorrorSanctum Friday 4/10/2009 at 06:43 PM | 42327
November it is... I can have Scott take some of his SHMALES out there to help you feel better.
Evildsm Friday 4/10/2009 at 06:46 PM | 42328
NO ONE IS GETTING A COPY OUT OF THE ORDER IT WAS PURCHASED!!!...NO COPIES WERE SOLD OVER THE COUNTER AT MASKFEST!!! I DELIVERED THE FIRST CROFADER EDITION THAT WAS PURCHASED IN FEBRUARY TO JAMES RAUSCH AT THE CONVENTION TO SAVE SHIPPING

I can vouch for this. I was there with Sam when James picked his up. Sam had brought a few things for people that had already been bought and paid for (including my Bub) but he didn't have room to bring any extra copies of either his H4 or Crofader Edition H4 to sell over the counter. He was only taking orders for those.
lblambert Friday 4/10/2009 at 06:52 PM | 42330
The larges will be shipping first. In order of the biggest head.

in order of the biggest head?!

whoo hoo ill be getting my copy next

lol

seriously, i cant wait! A
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Friday 4/10/2009 at 09:21 PM | 42334
Don't let him fool you guys. The guy came with a truck load of H4's to the convention and sold almost all of them (all marked prototype by the way). The few that were left over were either lit on fire during the "Lost Boy's" concert or used as bathroom floor mats to dry your feet when you got out of the shower. I asked him why and he told me he wanted to fly "light" on the trip back home, wtf!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/11/2009 at 05:55 AM | 42354