Forums Horror Collectibles
Some things I picked up from Darkside Studios

Here are a few things I picked up from Paul at Mask Fest last week. I've purchased from him before and have always been very pleased with his work but after meeting him and spending some time hanging out with him I'm really impressed. It's no wonder he sold so many masks over the weekend...he really does put out good quality work for very reasonable prices and he pays close attention to customer service.

Werewolf

Evil Penny

Remake hood sculpted by Jeremy Bohr with FGM Hock

lblambert Friday 4/03/2009 at 12:20 AM | 41667
I'm really digging that Pennywise mask.

There are several Darkde masks that I'd love to pick up.

I'm guesng you needed a trailer to get all your scores home from Maskfest.
Snoballz Friday 4/03/2009 at 12:38 AM | 41668
I am diggin that remake hood.

I might have to pick one of them up.
Evildsm Friday 4/03/2009 at 12:59 AM | 41673
Here are a few things I picked up from Paul at Mask Fest last week. I've purchased from him before and have always been very pleased with his work but after meeting him and spending some time hanging out with him I'm really impressed. It's no wonder he sold so many masks over the weekend...he really does put out good quality work for very reasonable prices and he pays close attention to customer service.

Werewolf

YES!!!!

I am glad you bit the bullet and got this. I know I just love mine. Just wait until you see what Paul and I have cooking Lee....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:28 AM | 41680
Wolf and remake hood are quite impresve.
DrenTheLiar Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:33 AM | 41682

Werewolf

YES!!!!

I am glad you bit the bullet and got this. I know I just love mine. Just wait until you see what Paul and I have cooking Lee....

take care, Tommy

Spill it Tommy!
quietonthesetstudios Friday 4/03/2009 at 02:29 AM | 41686
Tommy you got to let us in on this!

Lee that werewolf is INSANE! Paul is the freaking man!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/03/2009 at 02:42 AM | 41688
Killer werewolf!!!!!
ny ghoul Friday 4/03/2009 at 05:44 AM | 41699
That Werewolf is incredible, totally

Michael Aspinwall Sunday 4/05/2009 at 04:19 PM | 41851
Amazing scores.

cropsy Monday 4/06/2009 at 12:32 PM | 41907