Forums Off Topic
bummed out, bored and depressed...

I think I need a break away from the Horror world... to damn stressfull, to broke, to tired out from it... Just need to give it a rest for a while...

I've got so much shit going on right now, I think I am going to go get all kinds of drunk...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 4/03/2009 at 12:53 AM | 41670
Aww.. that sucks.

Go out and get some vagina!

Thats always a great way to bring you up when you are down.
Evildsm Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:01 AM | 41674
I usually never say anything when I have a problem... I don't like dragging everyone down... But to be completely truthfull... I feel so damn wore out, so damn tierd, and I don't know what to do anymore... I hate to give this hobby up... I love it, but I am getting so burned out... There's so much competition so it seems in this hobby... There's so much Gop and sooooo much stuff thats comming out and trying to follow up with everything is just tireing... Tired of making promises that I can't keep...

The economy is definatly effecting me pretty hard core and I feel like I am being pushed so hard that it feels like any day now, I'm due to be throughing the towel...

I'm going to finish up my orders for the Dream Sweaters, but when thats done, I think I am probably going to go away for a little while and try to get my life streightend out...

I know I'll be back... It's just a matter of when...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:14 AM | 41676
ryan you sound like me a few moths ago............................

if you need a break take one!just dont disappear or im going to track down your trailerpark and put a hurtin on you!seriously man you are amongst friends here and you guys were there for me when my life felt like it wasn worth crap and now im going to do the same for you
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:18 AM | 41677
Everyone needs a break every now and then.

We'll be waitin' for ya when you get back.You know BooMan is gonna REALLY want you back soon.

Snoballz Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:25 AM | 41679
Shit sucks for everyone man. Just go find a little boy and shoe him your ween

well maybe not that but just relax and take a step back for a week and get some air. I'm right there with you when it comes to the hobby and buness. I'm trying to figure out if I want to do this for love or profit and froma family standpoint the extra money is good but it brings stress about spending time doing the buness and takes me away from my daughter. I need to be saving money but spending money on the buness and masks sure is keeping me from getting things I need to do for my family.

Keep your head up Ryan. How are those gns coming along?
quietonthesetstudios Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:34 AM | 41683
Building a buness takes lots of time and effort Ryan. Its not just something that is going to be tossed in your lap. Life is full of ups and downs and thats never going to change.

I'm willing to bet this is mainly about you loong your girlfriend..... Your young and ngle....

ENJOY THAT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!

You think its bad now just wait until you have a wife, kids, house payment, and all the other fun shit to worry about!
CartyParty Friday 4/03/2009 at 04:28 AM | 41694
I think about her from time to time, but I left her... I just wasnt ready for the whole relationship deal... there was sooooo much worked just in that, that I didn't have the energy to work on anything else... I couldn't go on living a lie so I told her I just wasnt ready and that it's just not working out... One of the hardest things I've done...

I can't tell you guys how much you all mean to me!!! All my other friends were all older then me and went there direction in life...

As cheesy as it may sound, you guys are pretty much all I have...

I say I'm going to leave for a break, but I doubt I'll make it a day... I love talking to you guys!

Means the world to me!

I apreciate you all being there when times are low!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 4/03/2009 at 04:47 AM | 41695
Ryan brother I am terribly sorry to hear what your going through. Trust me when I say this I know what your feeling man. We all get depressed and frustrated and like everyone has said sometimes a break is nice. But listen to me when I say this, I know times are tough and what not but you have talent man, you really do. Will you ever turn what you do into a career bro probably not. It can happen but the road is paved with so many crash and burns.

For every Casey Carty and Sam McCain their are hundreds of others that try and fail. It is a tough buness but I think that is why your feeling so depressed. You need to treat this as a fun hobby. When it stops being fun it's time to get out. But I think the reason your not having fun is because you think your not making something that you can make enough money to live off of. Or that you can't do it perfect like some of the others. You should work hard and make stuff that you love personally. If you want to sell one of your projects or make something to sell that is great but you should do it because you would be doing it even if it didn't sell. Because you love creating things and making things custom. Hang in there man, we are all here with you. You can take a break but this forum won't be the same without you, I honestly and truly mean that.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/03/2009 at 04:54 AM | 41697
Hey Ryan

You're a killer dude and intelligent. Its always cool to take part in your posts etc. We all get burned out and it can suck. Sometimes you feel like the roof is caving in and let me tell you...the whole gosp thing and work? been there done that. You just need to let your engines cool for a bit. Take some time and just watch some movies for fun and step away from the norm. Get something good to eat! see some clasc flicks!

this may sound cheesy but "you're only young once-so do it right!" ;)
ny ghoul Friday 4/03/2009 at 05:42 AM | 41698
Yeah Ryan if you feel tired just take some time off, relax a little bit. You don't need to compete with other people. Take it as a a hobby, something that you like and if you get a little money from it even better.

And yeah it can get stresstfull from time to time even for me. I am still studying and I am allways thinking about the future, will I get the job, money and so on. The system is made in a way that is pushing you to be succeesful and sometimes can get really fucked up. But in the end you have to stay potive, don't worry!

Take care bro!
href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc

Klempo Friday 4/03/2009 at 10:36 AM | 41706
Aww.. that sucks.

Go out and get some vagina!

Thats always a great way to bring you up when you are down.

LMAO...
kweandee Friday 4/03/2009 at 01:45 PM | 41708
Dam Ryan, I told you to stop dress like a chick and go to the streets, but you didn't listen to me... Man, I stay really sad and worried when I heard things like Bisco said once and now you're doing the same thing. Scott said the truth, as Justin said either. Don't forget that you have a real life, bro. Go out and take a lot of beers, get drunk and go to jail, and maybe on the next day you'll feel better...

You said "times are though", man, I'm brazilian. My country is full of shit and corruption, politicians wanna fuck your life all the time and the drug dealers are killing peoples on the streets like rats. We paid the high taxes in the world, and this cris around the world affected us like no one else. Things are gonna be ok, you'll see, and if you do something stupid now, like stop your buness things, you'll regret the rest of your miserable life...I can't see Horrorbid without people like you, Bisco, Sam, Stay Puft... errr I mean Justin, Joel, Lee and the other guys here. It's just like to loose a part of me. You are a nice guy, happy and funny, why take to the other de? You are not this way, Ryan, it isn't you. If you need some break, go make it, but remember show your stupid face sometimes and say HI JERKS! Wish you the best!

Glauco Lückmann
LÜCKMANN Friday 4/03/2009 at 03:30 PM | 41712
wow... I can't thank everyone enough for the suport... I guess I was just having a ruff time last night... With everything that's happend to me the past couple of months has been pretty ruff and I guess it just cought up to me... I feel alot better now and I feel bad for making a public scene to everyone, but you guys are part of my family and I sopose once in a while is not so bad...

I'm not going anywere... I love you guys and this te! It makes me feel better to be here! I just had one hell of a night last night... Anything and everything thats been bothering me just all came out and I geuss pushing myself harder than I should really played a roll in it... I'm glad you guess are always around to talk to!!!

I definatly don't need to leave HB just to take a break. I just need to stop focung on the collection so much and learn to enjoy it without adding anything like I always do...

I'm just going to take a step back from collecting and just work on getting my stuff

streightend out... Maybe I'll purchase "Hooked On Phonics" and practice my spelling... lol...

There's no way I can stop liking the new stuff comming out though... There sure are TONS of artists floating around here that post there newest stuff...

"Welcome to Fright Night, For Real"... Anyway, Thanks Guys!!! It means alot!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 4/03/2009 at 08:04 PM | 41734
So....

You aren't going to take my advice?

I must say, there is nothing better then getting that first shot off.

Especially if it's been more than a month.
Evildsm Friday 4/03/2009 at 08:56 PM | 41742
Take a break, relax, smoke some shit, go out have some drinks and took one or two ladies home. That will help I guarantee! .

Take it easy bro!
Klempo Friday 4/03/2009 at 10:30 PM | 41751
or find a bad ass chick like i have that loves horror movies, wears schoolgirl outfits and gives you horror movie ts like the TCM keychain she gave me

Johnny Bisco Saturday 4/04/2009 at 10:46 AM | 41798
or find a bad ass chick like i have that loves horror movies, wears schoolgirl outfits and gives you horror movie ts like the TCM keychain she gave meNo, she didn't! She did?? Really?? She has a syster???

I feel alot better now and I feel bad for making a public scene to everyone, and reveal I'm a ssy and have afraid of the dark and my boyfriend leave 'cos of another guy

Ok, ok Ryan, apologize acepted, but

LÜCKMANN Saturday 4/04/2009 at 12:24 PM | 41803
Cheer up, it could be worse. You could look like that ugly mono browed, banana chomping, pigeon chested, abattoir creeping, cock and ball loving dipshit LÜCKMANN!
Sourfacedbastard Saturday 4/04/2009 at 09:48 PM | 41826
Cheer up, it could be worse. You could look like that ugly mono browed, banana chomping, pigeon chested, abattoir creeping, cock and ball loving dipshit LÜCKMANN

priceless SourFaceBastard post!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/04/2009 at 11:53 PM | 41831
Cheer up, it could be worse. You could look like that ugly mono browed, banana chomping, pigeon chested, abattoir creeping, cock and ball loving dipshit LÜCKMANN

Hmmm

Your post answers too many questions for us...

"Hanging on in quiet desperation, is the english way The time is gone The song is over Thought I'd something more to say"

Pink Floyd - Time
LÜCKMANN Monday 4/06/2009 at 11:40 AM | 41903
When I want your opinion I'll prod you with a stick. Until then, shut the fuck up.
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 4/09/2009 at 05:22 PM | 42219
Well, I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm giving you facts. And against facts, there's no arguments, but "shut the fuck up" is a good start, bro.
LÜCKMANN Monday 4/13/2009 at 03:17 PM | 42589
Your facts don't really mean anything to me because I know you eat bananas for breakfast. When you start eating a proper breakfast like eggs, beans, sausages and fried bread, then maybe, just maybe, your facts might mean something. Now, shut up before I phone the police because I know you've been rooting through my bins for old banana skins!
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 07:57 AM | 42702