Forums Horror Collectibles
Why HorrorBid is better than Feebay . . . LOL

Well, I hope you never have to deal with stupidity like this on horrorbid . . . oh wait, condering who runs HBid you already do HAHAHAHA jk Look like Mears is up for the role of Michael Myers . . . http://cgi.ebay.com/DEREK-MEARS-gned-MICHAEL-MYERS-Photo-W-QUOTE-COA_W0QQitemZ230334844113QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230334844113&_trkd=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318
DaShape Tuesday 4/07/2009 at 05:40 AM | 41973
Im speechless... how retarded do you have to be.. it even says friday the 13th in the corner.. Makes you wonder what the "Coa" will say if you get that, lol

Its not the first time ive heard them get mixed up.. working at a haunted house.. omg, happens all the time.lol thanks for sharing joel, had a great laugh
Capnvlad Tuesday 4/07/2009 at 06:43 AM | 41983
Too bad...couldn't see it page was no longer available....lol
kweandee Tuesday 4/07/2009 at 01:50 PM | 41994
Here it goes Des...

The title says: DEREK MEARS gned MICHAEL MYERS Photo W/ QUOTE COA

That gnature is really from Derek? You guys who have been with him on the con, you should knew this.

I can't believe some jerks like these can make a confuon like that? F*** stupids... Changing Jason for Myers is more than a confuon, it's the end of the world...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 4/07/2009 at 06:13 PM | 42001
Ya know... Out of ALL Horror Pet Peeves... Thats the worst... I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE GET MYERS AND JASON MIXED UP!!!!!!!!!!

For Crist Sakes Jason is in the Woods with a Hockey Mask...

Myers is a Neighborhood Killer with a Fucking Kirk mask painted white...HOW DO YOU MIX THESE GUYS UP???????????????????

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/07/2009 at 08:11 PM | 42016
Nothing surprises me about some of the complete idiots that buy and sell on Ebay. I remember once selling a copy of Doom 3 after I'd completed it. The auction ended around 7pm. A few hours later the person that bought it sent me a message asking me if I'd sent it yet? Sure I have, I'm going to go round to the post office at night and force them to open up just so that I can post something to an idiot that has no understanding of how the postal system works. I seriously think that people are de-evolving and becoming stupider by the minute.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 4/07/2009 at 08:47 PM | 42018
Well, I hope you never have to deal with stupidity like this on horrorbid . . . oh wait, condering who runs HBid you already do HAHAHAHA jk Look like Mears is up for the role of Michael Myers . . . http://cgi.ebay.com/DEREK-MEARS-gned-MICHAEL-MYERS-Photo-W-QUOTE-COA_W0QQitemZ230334844113QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item230334844113&_trkd=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

This is why I carry a gun.
SithLord Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 12:06 AM | 42047
While I'll be the first one to say people selling their shit on feebay should get their item descriptions right, the reality is most people out there don't know the difference between the two. One is a masked killer in a series of cheap slasher flicks and the other is...umm...same thing. The mast majority of my friends don't know the difference either. Does it make them stupid? No...they just don't have enough interest in slasher flicks to give a shit which killer is which.
lblambert Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 12:53 AM | 42055
Ya know... Out of ALL Horror Pet Peeves... Thats the worst... I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE GET MYERS AND JASON MIXED UP!!!!!!!!!!

For Crist Sakes Jason is in the Woods with a Hockey Mask...

Myers is a Neighborhood Killer with a Fucking Kirk mask painted white...HOW DO YOU MIX THESE GUYS UP???????????????????

--Ryan Agreed.
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 03:04 AM | 42082
While I'll be the first one to say people selling their shit on feebay should get their item descriptions right, the reality is most people out there don't know the difference between the two. One is a masked killer in a series of cheap slasher flicks and the other is...umm...same thing. The mast majority of my friends don't know the difference either. Does it make them stupid? No...they just don't have enough interest in slasher flicks to give a shit which killer is which.

Right on Lee, when I dressed up for Myers a couple Halloweens back I can't tell you how many people called me Jason

I'm just saying, if you're going to take the time to put up an auction and sell an item you think you'd get your facts straight (but people make mistakes - I just couldn't rest it

)
DaShape Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 11:48 AM | 42114
lol yea luckman.. that really is his gnature.. either that or he imitated it dead on.. lol

theres no excuse if he watches horror movies or not.. the title of the movie is in the lower left hand corner!

Capnvlad Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 02:18 PM | 42127
Sorry Lee, but I dont think someone could look to the pic, read FRIDAY THE 13TH and confuse it. The guy who's selling it have lost all the faith on it. Wich is the kind of people that bought an autographed pic of a horror movie character? Horror fans right? You'd buy it, named wrong? I don't think so...

I say burn the man....
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 02:50 PM | 42129
lets just hope that it's buyer doesn't think the same thing and goes on thinking that it is michael meyers..

that would be sad if he was showing his friends an autograph and he doesn't even know the name of the character... and his friend had to correct him on it..
Capnvlad Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 05:49 PM | 42138
theres no excuse if he watches horror movies or not.. the title of the movie is in the lower left hand corner!

LOL I was just thinking the same. I know what you're saying though Lee....

You know...I bet you he/she/they whoever was high when they were posting that :)
kweandee Wednesday 4/08/2009 at 06:00 PM | 42140