Forums Horror Collectibles
HorrorBid's Top 10 Favorite Vampire Movies

Check it out, took forever to get this together LOL.

http://www.horrorbid.com/blog/blog1.php/2009/04/09/horrorbid-s-top-10-favorite-vampire-movi
DaShape Thursday 4/09/2009 at 05:45 AM | 42190
You left out my all-time favorite, Fright Night.

gummi Thursday 4/09/2009 at 07:32 AM | 42196
I was just about to say the same thing about Fright Night. Best vampire film ever along with Salem's Lot.
Sourfacedbastard Thursday 4/09/2009 at 09:20 AM | 42199
MARTIN!!!!!!!!
ny ghoul Thursday 4/09/2009 at 03:59 PM | 42209
Awesome list!!!
Michael Aspinwall Thursday 4/09/2009 at 11:30 PM | 42250
took forever to get this together LOL.

...and you still fucked it up

Not one ngle Hammer film but you included Buffy?

Joel please tell me you're either delirious with fever or on some medication
lblambert Thursday 4/09/2009 at 11:35 PM | 42253
took forever to get this together LOL.

...and you still fucked it up

Not one ngle Hammer film but you included Buffy?

Joel please tell me you're either delirious with fever or on some medication amen to that bro!!!! how can you leave out Dracula Prince of Darkness???? orTaste the Blood of Dracula?? all Hammer clascs!!!
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/10/2009 at 02:03 AM | 42289
The Hammer films; Martin (which is one of Romero's finest)....crap Id put BLACULA ahead of BLADE!!! Klaus Kinski's NOSFERATU was awesome as well!
ny ghoul Friday 4/10/2009 at 02:55 AM | 42297
What can I say guys, if we all liked the same things the world would be a boring place.

I said favorite movies not the best . . . there's a difference.But for the record I hate Frightnight

. . . there I said it!!!!!

DaShape Friday 4/10/2009 at 07:34 AM | 42307
blasphemy!
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/10/2009 at 01:28 PM | 42309
I said favorite movies not the best . . . there's a difference.

True but you said Horrorbid's favorites, not Joel from Horrorbid's favorites. Therefore you're speaking on behalf of us all.
lblambert Friday 4/10/2009 at 09:32 PM | 42335
I said favorite movies not the best . . . there's a difference.

True but you said Horrorbid's favorites, not Joel from Horrorbid's favorites. Therefore you're speaking on behalf of us all.

Gotta agree with you there.

I was wondering how I missed the vote on this.

Maybe there should be a disclaimer at the end of the list:

"The opinions expressed above do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HorrorBid members."

gummi Friday 4/10/2009 at 11:13 PM | 42343
LOL! FINALLY I LIVED TO SEE THE DAY THAT JOEL FENNER IS GETTING HELL! IT'S NOT JUST ME! WHOAAAAA!

Take it easy on him guys, Joel worked literally about 3 hours on that blog. Wait a minute though, this isn't me on the chopping block this time! This is sooooo weird!!!! LETS GET HIM!

PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/11/2009 at 02:50 AM | 42346
http://renaissanceronin.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/angry_mob.
lblambert Saturday 4/11/2009 at 04:39 AM | 42351
Lee you bastard, I was looking for a pitchfork and torch picture on Google for 20 minutes!!!!!

NICE!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/11/2009 at 05:38 AM | 42353
But for the record I hate Frightnight

. . . there I said it!!!!!You quite mply have no taste at all. Is it true that you like the Backstreet Boys and think that St Anger by Metallica is the greatest album of all time?
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 08:01 AM | 42703
But for the record I hate Frightnight

. . . there I said it!!!!!You quite mply have no taste at all. Is it true that you like the Backstreet Boys and think that St Anger by Metallica is the greatest album of all time? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 09:10 PM | 42752
Maybe there should be a disclaimer at the end of the list:

"The opinions expressed above do not necessarily reflect the opinions of HorrorBid members."LOL that was a good one....

and don't worry Justin I'm sure they'll be back to ragging on you in no time :)
kweandee Thursday 4/16/2009 at 06:43 PM | 42985
guess I'm not entitled to my opinion afterall geez
DaShape Thursday 4/16/2009 at 07:15 PM | 42987
guess I'm not entitled to my opinion afterall geez

Sure you are...you just can't say it speaks for all of us without expecting some blowback
lblambert Thursday 4/16/2009 at 10:07 PM | 43002
yeah maybe next time we can hold sort of vote? but not a bad list at all. just a few misng it seems.
oldskool Thursday 4/16/2009 at 11:46 PM | 43012
hey guys, please don't think I intentionally made this list to upset people but you have to look at it from my perspective that you can't please everybody . . . . if that was the case it would have been HorrorBid's Top 30 Favorite Vampire Flicks.

When I do these blogs it takes a lot of time out of my day and it's hard work (and I still have my day job).I don't expect people to agree all the time (especially blog comments) but I guess I was a bit taken back by some of the harsher comments on the forum (normally this place isn't like that).We are looking for another good blogger out there because this it's so much harder than what you think (ideas, time, etc . . . ).

-We are expecting 2-3 blogs per day (M-F).

-Must like to search webtes looking for props / collectibles / horror / movie related stories.

-Must have good spelling or verbiage

(or good at spell check and sentence structure).

-Must be a constent writer and great with communication. -Able to be asgned a project/story and follow through -Must have a well-rounded knowledge of Horror Collecting (not just one subject) -Previous experience will be smiled upon but not necessary

We are not looking for movie reviews or gosp, we want creative topics and blogs.

Some stories will take time digging up information, searching other webtes and writing.

At the moment this is a volunteer potion but over time depending on performance and commitment, payment could become an option.

If you're up to the challenge please message myself or Justin with the following: -Two Horror related stories/blogs (with pics) written by yourself.

Stories/blogs need to be at least 3 paragraphs in length.

So here is somebody's chance to have an audience on a larger scale.

Let us know

DaShape Friday 4/17/2009 at 01:36 AM | 43029
guess I'm not entitled to my opinion afterall geez Not bad at all actually! Though I do believe a Hammer movie should be up there, movies like Blade, Underworld, and even Buffy played an important role by introducing the VAMPIRE genre to a younger generation so I didn't think the ranking was as bad as everyone thinks. I personaly loved Carpenters "Vampires" btw
kaizu Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:43 PM | 43307
i really wanted to let this go without saying something, but every time i come to the forum, I end up here, so I guess I will speak my piece...

Last time I checked, there were two people in charge of Horrorbid....Justin and Joel. If something goes down and Horrorbid is named in it, who will be held responble?....Justin and Joel.

Therefore, if the title of a blog says Horrorbid in it, who is it really referring to? Guess who????? You got it....Justin and Joel.

There is not a ngle person on this forum or te that has the right to get mad over something as petty as this list.

Every time i read this thread, I get more and more irritated at some of the comments that have been made.

Do I agree with some of his choices...no. Do I care that it says Horrorbid?....NO.

Every ngle person on this forum and te has a different opinion on what is good and what is bad. Even if Joel had left it up to voting, the list would still not be the "perfect" list for every ngle member.

Bottom line is this, be happy Horrorbid is here, be happy they take time out of their day to do this...and quit all the pisng and moaning.

I have started to notice a bit more rudeness and meanness on this board lately. Playing around and mesng with people has turned into underhanded insults and rude remarks. Ladies and gentlemen, let's please be kind to each other and calm down a bit from all the insult hurling.

I apologize for the long rant filled tirade, and if I offended anyone, I am sorry...but....I had to speak my mind on this one.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:54 PM | 43309