Forums Horror Collectibles
BRAND NEW JGTH COSTUME BY WICKEDBEARD(PIC HEAVY)

ok guys this suit to me is badass!!!The only thing I plan to tweak is the hands.I am gonna do em over ung smaller gloves, as they kinda look too big, which is why I switched to the black gloves for some of the pics. Also before scarefest I am gonna add padding to the underde of the shirt to add more bulk, but all in all I am very happy with these shots. Before there are any PM's about it, the mask is a hellbound, which I dirtied up quite a bit, and also added a little more blood to around the hock area. Most the exposed flesh was made ung Latex, oats, toilet paper, and acrylic paints.I also used an old mass produced uber mask for some of the flesh areas, mostly on the pants. The hocks are from a buddy in Canada, and I repainted both of em. Hope y'all like this, I spent a lot of time on this bad boy. there are a couple pics that I plan to have photoshopped as well.Mostly the ones where I get dragged down to hell.lolol

Thanks again to Mike and Allison, and my Darling Angela, for taking part in yet another fun photo seson. Enjoy,

wickedbeard Thursday 4/09/2009 at 11:28 AM | 42202
Unbelieveable.....

Costume looks great, dude!
Evildsm Thursday 4/09/2009 at 04:45 PM | 42215
Jeff, are you sure you weren't on the movie playing Jason?? Man, I always get impressed and my mouth falls down when I see your costumes and pics. You made a f*** great work on this, man! You should work on the movies, ya know? From the deep of my soul, GREAT WORK BRO!

ALL FRIDAY THE 13TH FANS THANKS YOU!

LÜCKMANN Thursday 4/09/2009 at 08:32 PM | 42225
DaShape Thursday 4/09/2009 at 09:48 PM | 42232
You guys always give me the highest regards, and i thank you all.I love doing this and will continue to do so as long as you all keep enjoying the pics.
wickedbeard Thursday 4/09/2009 at 10:42 PM | 42238
Jeff, those pictures are absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael Aspinwall Thursday 4/09/2009 at 11:21 PM | 42246
Hell yeah! That is some good stuff right ther.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 4/09/2009 at 11:34 PM | 42252
As fantastic as Jeff's costume pics are, having seen Jeff at Mask Fest I can honestly say the costumes look even better in person
lblambert Friday 4/10/2009 at 02:37 AM | 42293
Jeff you know how much I love your costumes and meeting you in person was great! You are freaking Jason bro and I am a HUGE fan of the JGTH look, you nail it man just like you always do. You have taken some good previous pics of this but the lighting on the last few are INSANE!!!! It looks like it was yanked right from the movie. Great work bro!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/10/2009 at 02:42 AM | 42295
I could not agree more with everyone! Jeff, I don't know how you do it, but you certainly do a Fantastic job and your hard work really shows!!! Everyone else involved in the pictures are so kool for being a good sport with it and they do a good job at showing fear!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 4/10/2009 at 03:57 AM | 42299
good pics as usual bro!
Johnny Bisco Friday 4/10/2009 at 06:38 PM | 42322