Any one else a fan of Goosebumps??

I love the book and the TV series!
Michael Aspinwall Sunday 4/12/2009 at 02:19 AM | 42441
I have two little boys who read the books and watch the shows and I have to say I LOVE the shows! they are some great little horror shows that BOTH the kids and I can enjoy. There was a thread about this on another forum but damn it would be KILLER to see one of the good mask makers in our scene come up with a mask based on a GOOSEBUMPS episode!
ny ghoul Sunday 4/12/2009 at 04:36 AM | 42458
I have two little boys who read the books and watch the shows and I have to say I LOVE the shows! they are some great little horror shows that BOTH the kids and I can enjoy. There was a thread about this on another forum but damn it would be KILLER to see one of the good mask makers in our scene come up with a mask based on a GOOSEBUMPS episode I totally agree!!

I want Carly-Beth's mask from "The Haunted Mask"!
Michael Aspinwall Sunday 4/12/2009 at 12:53 PM | 42485
Do they still make episodes?

I used to have all the books up to the 3rd Night of the Living Dummy. I loved the books, and I enjoyed the shows also.

R.L. Stine is a great author because they are still pretty creepy to read even for adults lol.

FYI, anytime I watch Wheel of Fortune I always think of Goosebumps because at the end they give you RSTLNE as clues lol.
KeeterZ Sunday 4/12/2009 at 03:22 PM | 42493
I loved Goosebumps when I was alittle...read most of the ones out at that time. My favorites were the Night of the Living Dummy books. Don't think I ever saw the show though....
kweandee Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 07:21 PM | 42742