Forums Off Topic
Gotta get a'hold of DarkArtist81!!!

I made him a Custom Limited Sweater in turn for a figure... He was having some severe Internet problems and I need to get in touch with him so I can get his Address to ship this Sweater out... I've had the sweater now for about a week, but I wanted to ask him a few questions... Anyone have DA's number???

Thanks! --Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 4/12/2009 at 11:12 PM | 42542
Yeah the last time I spoke with Josh he was having internet issues. He was working on getting them fixed. Is he not responding to PM's?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 05:43 AM | 42698
Has anyone heard from him? A little while ago we had a trade going on. He wanted a Sweater, I wanted an Ash figure. His figures are worth more than my Sweaters so we worked out an agreement. I make a killer Limited Sweater of only 1 like it with a COA and Special hang tag and we are game. Soooo... I went the extra mile, made it and had it ready to ship... Needed his address and atempted to get it more than once. I havn't heard anything from him in Nearly 3 weeks... Last I knew he said he was having Internet Problems... Surely being the 21st Century, he could have used a local computer or a friends computer huh???Anyway, I had recieved another order for one and I had yet to ship the last one out. With communication being the way that it was, I told Mike, I'd shoot DA another PM about it and let him know that if he doesnt get back with me that I am just going to ship his sweater to another costumer so I am not stuck tting on it. So... I gave DA 48 hours to reply and I got nothing... So today I shipped it out to Mike... My question is, Has anyone else had this type of a problem with him lately???

Just curious... It may not be what it seems, but I am just a little concerned and was wondering if anyone else can relate to this...

Thanks Guys!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 4/23/2009 at 02:51 AM | 43673
Matt Mayhem has actually had a problem with an order recently as well. He can let you know more about that.

Josh has been fantastic around here and I have become friends with him over the past year. This tears me up to here. I did contact him recently and he responded but said he was having PC issues and that is why he was MIA. nce then I haven't heard from him and I have had no response. I am hoping everything is ok and everyone gets this handled. I have suspended his HorrorBid auction account until we can figure this out.

If anyone has any updates please let me know. I just can't see him being shady like this but until we reach him I will do what it takes to protect our members...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/23/2009 at 04:58 AM | 43676
I agree with you Boo... I can't see Josh being Shady either... I just can't t on an Item...

This is definatly hard to swallow... I don't buy the fact that he is Shady, but then again, it's hard to say for sure with anyone now'a'days... I geuss when he comes back or gets his PC fixed, we will find out whats up...

Josh has definatly been a sport with his buness and us... I just don't understand...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 4/23/2009 at 05:13 AM | 43681
I'm sure he is having some troubles so he can't answer the PM's you sent. And I'm sure either he's not a bad guy. I remember Josh told us he were from US Army; maybe he was convocated again to fight in Iraq

I'll try to contact him too... And Ryan, if he doens't contact you, you can send the sweater to me... Oh, forgive me but I still couldn't send you the DVDs; I'm a jerk....
LÜCKMANN Thursday 4/23/2009 at 11:39 AM | 43689
PM responded to! I'm so sorry, from the bottom of my heart for not responding sooner.

I have had 3 crashes nce I was last able to come on here, and have not had much time at all to get to another computer for anything ( I live in the middle of nowhere, and have no local friends

).

But my computer is back, so I am now back.

I'm cutting back majorly on my figure output, as things have gotten a bit too crazy to handle over here.

Being a one man operation, this kind of work can get challenging after the 50th order.

SO I am going to be retiring some figures and shutting down production until I can catch up.I'm hoping to be caught up by the end of summer, and I am shutting down work from ALL other tes on the internet except for HB.

This will be my only game, making it a bit eaer to manage and focung my attention solely on you guys.

This will make for faster production and better work overall.The Wife and I are trying to have a kid, so that means less work as well...Again, I just want you all to know that I appreciate you guys... and I can't tell you how sorry I am that I was unavailable and left you hanging.

Especially you Harry, I feel like crap for that.I won't disappear again guys.

DarkArtist81 Friday 4/24/2009 at 08:48 PM | 43881
PM responded to! I'm so sorry, from the bottom of my heart for not responding sooner.

I have had 3 crashes nce I was last able to come on here, and have not had much time at all to get to another computer for anything ( I live in the middle of nowhere, and have no local friends

).

But my computer is back, so I am now back.

I'm cutting back majorly on my figure output, as things have gotten a bit too crazy to handle over here.

Being a one man operation, this kind of work can get challenging after the 50th order.

SO I am going to be retiring some figures and shutting down production until I can catch up.I'm hoping to be caught up by the end of summer, and I am shutting down work from ALL other tes on the internet except for HB.

This will be my only game, making it a bit eaer to manage and focung my attention solely on you guys.

This will make for faster production and better work overall.The Wife and I are trying to have a kid, so that means less work as well...Again, I just want you all to know that I appreciate you guys... and I can't tell you how sorry I am that I was unavailable and left you hanging.

Especially you Harry, I feel like crap for that.I won't disappear again guys.I MISSED YOU JOSH! Seriously though man tt really isn't the same without you bro, thanks for the response and I think everyone can understand how tough things can get. I am so damn happy to have you back and appreciate you just explaining that things got a bit overwhelming. If only others would do the same. It sounds like a bad tuation and its good to know that everyone is going to get their product. I can't speak for the others but I forgive ya bro!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/24/2009 at 08:53 PM | 43882
I knew he was a good guy.

It's good to have you back man.
Myers31TKD Friday 4/24/2009 at 08:56 PM | 43883
Thanks guys... It got a bit hairy there for a while.

I also had a bit of an artistic cris, where I just wasn't happy at all with what I was putting out.

I've been struggling this past week or so trying to get my mojo back, it's been hard.

But I am glad to be back, and I hope to never be as unavailable as I was for a while.
DarkArtist81 Friday 4/24/2009 at 09:07 PM | 43885
This thread makes me sad....

But like I said in the other, I understand 100%.

It wasn't cool at all to be gone for so long, without response no less.

It was a triad of crazy shit all converging on me at the same time.

Computer died, several times and would not come back.

I had two term papers due, several exams happening at the same time.

The Wife and I are trying for a baby (the only good news).

My uncle had a heart attack, I pulled something in my trap lifting weights, I also nearly sliced my finger tip off during this time.

So it was damn near Hell, like the world was out to get me.

But the computer is back up now, everyone is better.. myself included.

I am back at my paint desk, Matt's figure will be done this weekend, along with many other Loomis figures.

Unfortunately, I totally screwed the pooch with Harry... I that I regret greatly.

I do not want to be know as the guy who screws people over or cannot be reached.

That's inexcusable.

And I ncerely apologize.

I don't blame Harry for selling the sweater either, he did the right thing.

I only hope I can prove myself to him in the coming days and hopefully one day make him the Ash figure he wanted.

I will even go so far as to say that he can have one from me at %50 off, as my way of saying sorry.
DarkArtist81 Friday 4/24/2009 at 09:17 PM | 43886
Thats very kind of you DA... The only thing that hurt the most, was not getting a responce back to explain whats up... I would have understood that completely brother...

It's like I said before too, there's no hard feelings! I'm glad all is well again and that things are going a little smoother for you!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 4/24/2009 at 09:32 PM | 43889
wow, I didn't realize we have 10 of these where is waldo threads, LOL! Josh I'll say it again, thanks for being a stand up guy and explaining your tuation.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/24/2009 at 09:34 PM | 43890
has Josh left again yet? (ahhhh too soon?)sorry, sorry, but I had too Josh!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 4/25/2009 at 01:45 AM | 43955
i am just glad to hear that you are okay...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 4/25/2009 at 03:32 PM | 44018
Good to see you back Josh I've merged these threads...we don't really need more than one.
lblambert Saturday 4/25/2009 at 06:26 PM | 44025
Thanks guys, and thanks for combining the threads...

I was starting to think I was going to keep finding them for months.

Anyway.... back to work!
DarkArtist81 Saturday 4/25/2009 at 08:36 PM | 44035
focung my attention solely on you guys

*pouring tears on the notebook*

Josh (or STV), I forgive ya Kiddin' bro. Nice t have you back. And beware during making wild sex. Could cause you serious damage

LÜCKMANN Monday 4/27/2009 at 03:50 PM | 44284
Glad to see you are back.

I look to purchang a figure off of you sometime, hopefully in the near future.

I am THAT GUY who bought the dream sweater from Ryan.

I feel kind of bad now..

Evildsm Monday 4/27/2009 at 06:55 PM | 44303