Forums Horror Collectibles
HSS Shape '08 H2

I just got this a few minutes ago, #41 of the HSS Shape '08 H2 masks, it's a bit smaller than the rest of my masks, and the hair is so soft, it's a great mask if you have the chance to pick one up, do yourself a favor and do so, these are just some quick display shots right out of the box, some costume pics will come later.

Here's some very quick costume shots until the velcro finishes sticking.

stingerfan Monday 4/13/2009 at 08:31 PM | 42604
Something a little odd there...I've only made about 26 of those...never 41...looks like my gnature. It appears someone switched the tag with another mask. Probably Devious.
HorrorSanctum Monday 4/13/2009 at 10:47 PM | 42615
Looks nice!!
Michael Aspinwall Monday 4/13/2009 at 11:17 PM | 42625
Looks very nice
cropsy Monday 4/13/2009 at 11:40 PM | 42649
Something a little odd there...I've only made about 26 of those...never 41...looks like my gnature. It appears someone switched the tag with another mask. Probably Devious. That is strange, maybe you accidentally put 41 instead of 14, if not maybe the guy I got it from did get the tags mixed up, either way it's still a great mask
stingerfan Monday 4/13/2009 at 11:49 PM | 42652
Something a little odd there...I've only made about 26 of those...never 41...looks like my gnature. It appears someone switched the tag with another mask. Probably Devious.

Yeah that is odd...it was a numbered run of 25 plus one or two protos
lblambert Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 01:19 AM | 42661
I'm not dyslexic so I can guarantee I didn't number it wrong. Whoever owned it had to have switched the tag. Glad you like it.
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 01:33 AM | 42663
I'm not dyslexic so I can guarantee I didn't number it wrong. Whoever owned it had to have switched the tag. Glad you like it. Thanks, man I'm not to worried about the tag, the mask is great, hope to purchase a mask directly from you real soon!

Edit: The tag thing seems to be a mix up, the guy I purchased it from said that's exactly how he got it from Sam, with #41 on the tag, so I guess I got a special error tag or something, I kinda just want to know what number my mask is, for knowing sake, anyways I'll post more pics rather here, or in the costume shots section.
stingerfan Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 01:51 AM | 42667
and the hair is so soft,

Is it as soft as an Angels buttocks or a dogs ear? If so, that's some pretty soft hair. Great looking mask by the way.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 08:05 AM | 42704
and the hair is so soft,

Is it as soft as an Angels buttocks or a dogs ear? If so, that's some pretty soft hair. Great looking mask by the way.

Angel's buttocks, man, angel's buttocks

stingerfan Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 09:10 AM | 42707
Put some padding on the cheeks when you where it. It will give it a pure H2 look.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 5/23/2009 at 12:54 PM | 46329
Yeah I have an HSS H2, not the Shape like yours. When I bought it I thought it was The Shape but Sam set me straight to the fact that it was an H2.

The regular H2, like mine, I think looks a bit more like the Halloween II mask. I think The HSS Shape has a bit of an H1 look to it, with just a hint of H2. Nice mask though. Here is my standard H2 for you to compare to yours. I heard that THE SHAPE and H2 look the same but they do not. At least not to me. Maybe Sam can tell us the actual difference between the two.

Anonymous Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 03:23 AM | 46724
Yeah I have an HSS H2, not the Shape like yours. When I bought it I thought it was The Shape but Sam set me straight to the fact that it was an H2.

The regular H2, like mine, I think looks a bit more like the Halloween II mask. I think The HSS Shape has a bit of an H1 look to it, with just a hint of H2. Nice mask though. Here is my standard H2 for you to compare to yours. I heard that THE SHAPE and H2 look the same but they do not. At least not to me. Maybe Sam can tell us the actual difference between the two.

Once again the mask shown in this thread is the H2...NOT the Shape '08...totally different mask. For some reason people tend to meld the 2 masks into one name...that's wrong. Go here and see the difference. http://www.horrorsanctum.com/gallery.html
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 5/27/2009 at 03:32 AM | 46727