Forums Horror Collectibles
*NEW PICS* Building a New Toy... bwahahahaha!!!

OK... So I was taking a stroll through the Prop Maker's Section of the forum when I seen the "How To Make Your Own Evil Dead Chainsaw Arm".

HmmmMMmmmm...

So I checked it out... I though Sweet! I'm going to do this... So I got a Jug and have been saving it ever nce. Well I deded to take another Stroll through the fourm, only in the Collector's HOF and

Behold Mr. Lambert's, Chainsaw Prop......... Now there's no way in hell I can aford one of those and there's not very many out there that are that accurate. Sooooo... I asked my Mom's Fiance's Brother if he had an old Chainsaw that didn't work that I could have. Geuss what............................................................................................................. .................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................... ......

HE DID!!!

Nothing better than the real deal, I thought to myself... Sooooo... After examening it and checking out the print outs of Lee's Chainsaw and Movie Stills from Google, I deded that it may not be 100% accurate, BUT it's going to be very close!!! It turns out the gas tank is on the opote te than the one Bruce had. SO... I will do what I can with it and what not... We'll see how it turns out, BUT

This has been my evening project over the past 2 days... As you can see, this son of a bitch was pure Filth!!!!!!!!!!

I tore this sucker down one piece at a time and done away with the inner guts of it...

Then found a way to put it back together without the guts, lol...

After that I then tore it back down, Put all the bolts in a can of Kerosein to clean the crude and filth away from the threads. I also used a tooth brush, wire brush, and a Big brush to clean this puppy up! You can see as you scroll down through the pics, how it is turning out so far...

I have all the materials I need accept for a PVC Clasp for the wrist and I'll be picking one up before to long. I'd say by the end of this week, maybe next... She'll be ready to slay a few Undead Primitive Screwheads!!!

Enjoy The Pics!!!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 04:29 AM | 42683
Oh man.....Ryan and power tools...not a good combination....nothing good can come of this.

HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 04:42 AM | 42686
hahaha... I like to get down and dirty with greese, oil, kerosein when it calls for it!!! This Chainsaw has a LOONNNNGGGG way to go, but rest asure, it will definately be very close to the screen when I am done! I'm still trying to figure out a way to re-locate the Gas tank, but thats kinda hard when it's bulked out... I actually thought bout cutting the whole damn thing off...

We'll see what happens! Just wait Sam! You'll shit when you see what comes out of this Chainsaw!!! It's got a world of potential! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 04:46 AM | 42687
Wow that was a dirty chainsaw! Nice work so far Ryan, keep us updated.

And for the love of God don't try to fire that thing up!
CartyParty Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 04:54 AM | 42689
LMAO!!!! I LOVE IT! Ryan that is going to be nice man! I can't wait to see it finished.

and be sure when your done, you turn that puppy on full throttle and chase someone around with it!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 04:58 AM | 42690
Groovy!
Michael Aspinwall Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 03:57 PM | 42711
and be sure when your done, you turn that puppy on full throttle and chase someone around with it!!!!!

Your a bad influence....lol

Seriously though looks like it's coming along nicely Ryan, can't wait to see it finished. I like chainsaws...lol :)
kweandee Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 05:29 PM | 42737
Dude Ryan, that is sweet bro.
DaShape Tuesday 4/14/2009 at 07:53 PM | 42746

Wont be much longer now gentlemen... She's "ALMOST" ready for sanding and painting...

Need to add a togle switch, and wrist fastener piece...

Enjoy!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 4/16/2009 at 01:10 AM | 42913
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=4950

Scroll down... New Pics in this Link...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 4/16/2009 at 01:58 AM | 42916
http://www.horrorbid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=4950

--Ryan Dude that is so cool... i cant wait to see it. Nice job ryan nice job i really have to give you credit for it!! If that was me making something like that i probley wouldn't be able to but you man, you got a t... work your magic and give me an update on how its going!!! rock on ryan

Oas
oasis3453 Thursday 4/16/2009 at 01:51 PM | 42961
Thanks Bro! I really apreciate that! Yeh It wont be long now, until I can tare it all down and prepair it for a paint job. I've been collecting some serious caps from the movie last night. I found a few more helpful pics that will stear me closer to creating something worth while. I gotta admit, this is the first time I have ever Fabricated a machine made out of cast aluminum. There's a ton more work than what it really shows. Even with all the photos of how dirty it was and then cleaning it and cutting/piecing everything together really doesnt show... I must have 14 hours invested so far. To start with, I used a Mac Cut Off Tool to cut all my tin and aluminum with and the biggest air tank I had was a 20 gallon tank and let me tell you... Lots of time just waiting for the damn thing to fill back up with air... lol... that tool uses a TON of air because it's made to cut through cars...

Anyway, today I do the wrist piece, the togle switch and try to come up with an artificial Fly wheel cover... The pull string and hand piece will be a NCH!

Thanks Again for the kind words!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 4/16/2009 at 03:13 PM | 42968
Oh man.....Ryan and power tools...not a good combination....nothing good can come of this.ur telling me hes a danger to the societybut seriously ryan that is kick ass!!!

oas
oasis3453 Thursday 4/16/2009 at 04:08 PM | 42977
Oh nevermind Sam... He's always a smart ass! I'm gonna show'em what good can come from me ung power tools!!!!!!!!

I may not be able to spell "vary gode", I may be a weird looking fella, I may make an ass out of myself sometimes, I may take the most mest up pics..........

oh man... At this point I can actually agree with Sam...LOL

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 4/16/2009 at 05:19 PM | 42980
Oh nevermind Sam... He's always a smart ass! I'm gonna show'em what good can come from me ung power tools!!!!!!!!

I may not be able to spell "vary gode", I may be a weird looking fella, I may make an ass out of myself sometimes, I may take the most mest up pics..........

oh man... At this point I can actually agree with Sam...LOL

--Ryan

LOL.... :)
kweandee Thursday 4/16/2009 at 07:43 PM | 42992
ur telling me hes a danger to the society

Yes actually...more of a danger to himself...hence the helmet
lblambert Thursday 4/16/2009 at 10:22 PM | 43004

--Ryan

That's a link to this threadNext time you have the kerosene (aka Kerosein) out, DON'T INHALE!!!
lblambert Thursday 4/16/2009 at 10:24 PM | 43005
HorrorSanctum Thursday 4/16/2009 at 11:06 PM | 43006
My point exactly... lol...
Harry Warden Friday 4/17/2009 at 01:48 AM | 43030

--Ryan

That's a link to this threadNext time you have the kerosene (aka Kerosein) out, DON'T INHALE

HA!!!!

Sorry Ryan I moved the post and merged it into this thread!But you have to smile when you get a clasc Lee comment like that!

I can just picture Yukon's face when he clicked that link and it took him to this same thread. Priceless!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/17/2009 at 05:43 AM | 43047
Oh man.....Ryan and power tools...not a good combination....nothing good can come of this. U should never trust ryan with power tools like u said bad combination right there Oas
oasis3453 Friday 4/17/2009 at 12:28 PM | 43052
Wow that was a dirty chainsaw! Nice work so far Ryan, keep us updated.

And for the love of God don't try to fire that thing up! That is some funny shit right there casey!!!

oas
oasis3453 Friday 4/17/2009 at 12:29 PM | 43053
LMAO!!!! I LOVE IT! Ryan that is going to be nice man! I can't wait to see it finished.

are yuo fuckin nuts he'd accidentally kill someone!! mabey even on purpose oas
oasis3453 Friday 4/17/2009 at 12:30 PM | 43054