Forums Off Topic
Update on Justin's condition

Well, got a message from Booman last night and again just now.

Apparently the pain is about 10 times more than he had expected.

On top of that the doctor called him today saying that tomorrow (Wednesday) would probably be worse.

He's seriously condering going back to the hospital tonight or tomorrow in hopes they can do something to relieve the pain.

He apologies for not getting back with people's messages and will do so as soon as he's feeling up to it.
DaShape Tuesday 3/18/2008 at 11:45 PM | 5832
Let him know that I feel for him and hope he gets better as soon as posble.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 3/18/2008 at 11:47 PM | 5833
forget all the apologies and replies, I just want the man to have as painless and speedy recovery as posble. Please send him my best...

Tommy
Homicidal9 Tuesday 3/18/2008 at 11:47 PM | 5834
Oh crap that sucks.. And as for you bearer of bad news! If you get another of message from him tell him Dexter is pullin for him!!!!!!!

-Dexter
Doppelganger Tuesday 3/18/2008 at 11:49 PM | 5835
This sucks to hear man. I hope he gets better soon and makes the convention even if he is half asleep.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 3/18/2008 at 11:52 PM | 5836
If I hear from him again I'll be sure and let him know about all of your posts!!!

I appreciate it and I know he does.

The past year has been nothing but up and down and lets hope this is the last surgery he'll have to go through for a long while.
DaShape Tuesday 3/18/2008 at 11:56 PM | 5839
Please pass along my best wishes as well.
lblambert Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 12:04 AM | 5842
get well soon bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 12:09 AM | 5844
If I hear from him again I'll be sure and let him know about all of your posts!!!

The past year has been nothing but up and down and lets hope this is the last surgery he'll have to go through for a long while.

Let him know we're all thinking about him. I was thinking of giving him an H2 as a recovery present...
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:05 AM | 5865

Let him know we're all thinking about him. I was thinking of giving him an H2 as a recovery present... *cough cough*ive been so ck sam..................................
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:08 AM | 5869
Let him know we're all thinking about him. I was thinking of giving him an H2 as a recovery present...

By the way Sam... I'm going in for full body surgery next week.

Myers31TKD Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:08 AM | 5870

Hmmm I'll give you one raffle ticket for the HSS Ben Tramer. IF you send me a pic of you wearing the full body cast.
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:10 AM | 5871

Hmmm I'll give you one raffle ticket for the HSS Ben Tramer. IF you send me a pic of you wearing the full body cast.

No Problem.

Myers31TKD Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:13 AM | 5872
All ts for Justin can be sent to me and I'll make sure they get to him . . .RRrrriiiigghhhht j/k
DaShape Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:14 AM | 5873

No Problem.I can see you now Patrick. You gonna be paper macheing for a long ass time!!! -Dexter
Doppelganger Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 01:19 AM | 5875
...Pain is bADDDD!!!!!.....

Get well soon Justin!!!!!!

Best:Eric
MaskofChaos Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 02:48 AM | 5894
Tell him if he doesn't get better soon I am going to ban him!
heretic Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 12:19 PM | 5918
forget all the apologies and replies, I just want the man to have as painless and speedy recovery as posble. Please send him my best...

Tommy

i couldnt say it any better...give him my best
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 02:24 PM | 5919
My first coherent day all week Thanks guys for all the well wishes it really means a lot. I had no idea that I was going to be out of action quite this long and I am glad to finally be back. I think I was having forum withdraws, lol! I still am a bit out of it due to the meds

but I am going to have some fun reading all the stuff I missed.

Thanks again everyone, all of you guys rock! Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/20/2008 at 05:36 PM | 6120
Well well well. The man of the hour!! We have plans for you mr.I haven't seen H3 yet!!! -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 05:40 PM | 6121
Welcome back Justin. Glad to see that you're getting back in the saddle.
Myers31TKD Thursday 3/20/2008 at 06:46 PM | 6132
Great to see you back, hoss. Just take it easy and don't let these guys get you

too riled up.

t-doyle Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:01 PM | 6134
Gosh I must have thrown my manners out the window when I found out you haven't seen H3 yet. But yes, welcome bro. It's great to have ya back here with us. But that doesn't mean were gonna go easy on ya!! -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:03 PM | 6136
Gosh I must have thrown my manners out the window when I found out you haven't seen H3 yet. But yes, welcome bro. It's great to have ya back here with us. But that doesn't mean were gonna go easy on ya!! -Dexter

LOL! To be honest I am sure I have seen H3 all the way though but never a formal t down, just mainly catching it when it comes on. From what I remember and what Fenner has told me it is not a bad flick to watch even though Mikey is absent.

Sam I think an H2 would make me feel a whole lot better and if you don't send one now I can really see it affecting my health, LMAO!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:29 PM | 6141
Oh and Lee your Second Stab would make me immortal. Just throwing that out there....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:31 PM | 6142

LOL! To be honest I am sure I have seen H3 all the way though but never a formal t down, just mainly catching it when it comes on. From what I remember and what Fenner has told me it is not a bad flick to watch even though Mikey is absent. It's a great flick. I really hope ya can find some time to t down and truly enjoy it. -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:32 PM | 6145
Oh and Lee your Second Stab would make me immortal. Just throwing that out there.... LOL!! Man maybe I should get ck with some strange disease. Seems like a great way to improve collections... *COUGH* ermm.. self esteem!! -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:34 PM | 6146

LOL! To be honest I am sure I have seen H3 all the way though but never a formal t down, just mainly catching it when it comes on. From what I remember and what Fenner has told me it is not a bad flick to watch even though Mikey is absent.

Sam I think an H2 would make me feel a whole lot better and if you don't send one now I can really see it affecting my health, LMAO! OIC My H2 would make you feel better but Lee's would make you immortal...I get it.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:48 PM | 6148
OIC My H2 would make you feel better but Lee's would make you immortal...I get it.

-Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:51 PM | 6149
Welcome back big guy!
heretic Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:58 PM | 6150

Sam I think an H2 would make me feel a whole lot better and if you don't send one now I can really see it affecting my health, LMAO! OIC My H2 would make you feel better but Lee's would make you immortal...I get it.

Sam, your H2 would make me immortal HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
DaShape Thursday 3/20/2008 at 07:59 PM | 6151
Oh and Lee your Second Stab would make me immortal. Just throwing that out there.... You'd hate immortality...I couldn't do that to you buddy...I'll keep my Stab because I care

lblambert Thursday 3/20/2008 at 08:03 PM | 6152
OIC My H2 would make you feel better but Lee's would make you immortal...I get it.

Isn't that horrible...you know, sending ME the H2 instead would really teach him a lesson...

lblambert Thursday 3/20/2008 at 08:06 PM | 6153
LOL! Alright I am little drugged up here. Who is immortal? Seriously you guys are hilarious and even though I feel like a truck hit me I can still laugh at these posts.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/20/2008 at 09:05 PM | 6156
Alright I am little drugged up here.

You're keeping all the good stuff for yourself I see...c'mon man...share the wealth

lblambert Thursday 3/20/2008 at 09:10 PM | 6157
Alright I am little drugged up here.

You're keeping all the good stuff for yourself I see...c'mon man...share the wealthLOL! Trust me when I say this, I NEED IT! Oh and I wanted to let everyone know the Second Stab is kind of an inde joke between Lee and I. One of these days He will come home.....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 3/20/2008 at 09:16 PM | 6158
Oh and I wanted to let everyone know the Second Stab is kind of an inde joke between Lee and I. One of these days He will come home.....

That's assuming one of these days Justin will win the lottery...
lblambert Thursday 3/20/2008 at 09:31 PM | 6159

Isn't that horrible...you know, sending ME the H2 instead would really teach him a lesson...Yeah but sending it to ME would be even more of a lesson nce I don't care either way! -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 09:40 PM | 6160
One of these days He will come home.....

Yes He will.... TO ME! -Dexter
Doppelganger Thursday 3/20/2008 at 09:41 PM | 6161
glad to see you back bro!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/20/2008 at 10:19 PM | 6163

Sam, your H2 would make me immortal HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hmmm I'll have to flip a coin to see if You get it or Lee does.
HorrorSanctum Thursday 3/20/2008 at 11:20 PM | 6175
Speaking about sams h2, I am loading pics right now and will make a thread on it as well as a hall of fame page for it.

scott-
quietonthesetstudios Friday 3/21/2008 at 12:22 AM | 6176
Can't wait to see the pics Scott...it'll definitely get my vote!

lblambert Friday 3/21/2008 at 12:34 AM | 6178