Forums Horror Collectibles
Chainsaw Project Continues... Near Completion...

Alright fella's... It's been a long week with this project and still not finished... HOWEVER, tomorrow is the big "RED" day! I'm very happy about this too because I don't know how much longer I could look at that HIDIOUS Yellow Paint!!!!!!!!! Anyway, All my fabricated parts have been made and everything fits like a glove so now I am ready for paint!!! There is one part not shown, but It does exist and that is the fly wheel cover! Anyway, I got it all sanded down and scuffed in places where I couldn't reach very well... I painted the inde of all the parts flat black so that the inde of the Chainsaw body, will be black.

Tomorrow I prime the outde of it and paint it Gloss Red!!! The Next set of pictures that I will post will be the Finished Results so... Stay Tuned and Enjoy the Last set of Progress Pics!!!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 4/18/2009 at 04:33 AM | 43128
Looks very complex, my hats off to you.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 4/18/2009 at 12:28 PM | 43144
Looking good!
Michael Aspinwall Saturday 4/18/2009 at 04:00 PM | 43160
I predict...that Ryan will be bleeding from some part of his body before (or after) this project is done.
HorrorSanctum Saturday 4/18/2009 at 04:42 PM | 43168
I predict...that Ryan will be bleeding from some part of his body before (or after) this project is done.
Michael Aspinwall Saturday 4/18/2009 at 04:58 PM | 43172

mean...lol
kweandee Monday 4/20/2009 at 04:05 PM | 43447