Forums Horror Collectibles
DEVIOUS V2 FIRST LOOK HERE UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 3

I've been getting hammered with questions about the new Devious V2 sculpt. Here it is... DEVIOUS V2 H4 POSTER MASK!!! First latex pull. Painted proto tomorrow. 2 ZES ON THIS ONE!!! Large and Reg.

Taking orders now. $200.00 plus 12.00 shipping in the US. Delivery starting in 6 weeks.
HorrorSanctum Sunday 4/19/2009 at 03:32 AM | 43230
thats CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/19/2009 at 03:34 AM | 43232
Fantastic McCain! I can't wait to see this finished up tomorrow!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:27 AM | 43250
Those eyebrows are fantastic Sam! And those lips!

The cool thing about the Devious V1 and this new V2 is that it gives off that pissed off look others fail to capture!
kaizu Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:43 AM | 43252
oldskool Sunday 4/19/2009 at 06:21 AM | 43263
H4, now this?? I can't wait to see what other pieces HS will be putting out this Summer. One can only imagine. I'm sure, another "WHITE" mask isn't to far behind. Pretty soon, HS will have flooded the market with these things.

No one will be starving for they're favorite "HalloweeN" Killer.
SithLord Sunday 4/19/2009 at 07:36 AM | 43264
Looks good Sam. I really like this one.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 4/19/2009 at 12:51 PM | 43274
Me wants!
DrenTheLiar Sunday 4/19/2009 at 02:54 PM | 43281
That looks fantastic!!!

Michael Aspinwall Sunday 4/19/2009 at 03:02 PM | 43284
Yep...it's a myers mask all right
lblambert Sunday 4/19/2009 at 03:14 PM | 43287
what is it with this white mask virus that everyone is coming down with? Someone needs to come up with a working vaccine and quick....

it is very nice though Sam...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 4/19/2009 at 03:41 PM | 43291
Yep...it's a myers mask all right and nce its from sam youll buy it

Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/19/2009 at 03:43 PM | 43293
Yep...it's a myers mask all right and nce its from sam youll buy itActually that's true. Lee isn't a Myers fan at all but, he buys everything I make. His opinion is that there are better things to sculpt and he's right. But you have to pay the bills.
HorrorSanctum Sunday 4/19/2009 at 04:48 PM | 43299
Yep...it's a myers mask all right and nce its from sam youll buy itActually that's true. Lee isn't a Myers fan at all but, he buys everything I make. His opinion is that there are better things to sculpt and he's right. But you have to pay the bills.

you can't argue with that.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:15 PM | 43301
In the words of Borat

Z willlllllllly Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:53 PM | 43308

Exactly...Sam and I have talked about some projects that would be a blast for him to do but the reality is the serious collectors that are into that stuff are fewer in number. He can churn out myers masks for the kids quickly and ealy to keep the bills paid while he works on the fun projects.

Will I pick one of these up? Yes because I believe supporting your friends means more that saying "that's neat". Sam knows I cringe every time he releases a new myers because I'm dropping cash on a mask that's going straight into storage.
lblambert Sunday 4/19/2009 at 05:57 PM | 43310
why do a few of you guys hate myers so much? i mean im an old school guy myself but if you dont like it big deal, why so much venom?
oldskool Sunday 4/19/2009 at 06:18 PM | 43314
Picked one up. I'm in the process of colelcting some things non myers related but like Lee I also like to support talent so I like pick up new hss masks.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 4/19/2009 at 06:29 PM | 43319
That Looks Killer Sam! Yeh I agree with everything that everyone said... So many Myers masks everywere you go... I myself own 5 white masks...

BUT I do like this one! It's taken a BIG step from what it was! I love it! Nice Job! --Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 4/19/2009 at 07:28 PM | 43341

This is what kills this hobby, IMO. Sure, one has to do, what one has to do. i.e. pay bills etc.. But there are MUCH better things to create then just this piece. Why alot of people have to be so narrow minded, is beyond me.
SithLord Sunday 4/19/2009 at 10:58 PM | 43390
Sam this mask really does look great and u can never have to many myers mask.

now if u could do a killer h5 or 6 id get that too lol.... and buyin something from a friend is better than saying it looks cool.

Brad
Darb Sunday 4/19/2009 at 11:58 PM | 43400
As hard as I try my new camera is a piece of shit. It's imposble to take a good picture with it. This is the best I can do for now. I'm sending it to Matt Mayhem to really show what this mask can do.
HorrorSanctum Monday 4/20/2009 at 12:56 AM | 43409
why do a few of you guys hate myers so much? i mean im an old school guy myself but if you dont like it big deal, why so much venom?

please don't take what i said as being "venom". It common knowledge amongst the majoriy of the board members that i do not like Myers masks. I am a fan of the films, but not really the masks. Do I own myers masks...yep. The major one of course being a Devious. It is a running joke with Lee and I that we don't get a big kick out of the white mask.

If you are asking me why I don't like them...then that is another story for another topic.

again Sam...outstanding job as always. I am still waiting on a werewolf piece damnit...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 4/20/2009 at 01:05 AM | 43410
AWESOME!

Z willlllllllly Monday 4/20/2009 at 04:46 PM | 43411
that looks really nice.

BIGKen Monday 4/20/2009 at 07:40 PM | 43460
why do a few of you guys hate myers so much? i mean im an old school guy myself but if you dont like it big deal, why so much venom?We don't nessessarly "Hate" Myers masks, as you put it. It's just that, Myers masks is what makes the money in this hobby. If you really did the math on this you would see that it's about 70/30 with the way people feel about Myers masks. The majority "Love" seeing and recieving new Myers masks, where as the other 30% of the people have seen so much Myers, they would actually like a change. So many Horror Movies and Characters out there to sculpt and make, but the fact of the matter is, The Artists that put these masks on the line for us, need to go where the money is for the most part, because they have family's to feed.

It stops alot of people from seeing other pieces and in the end results in what we have here. So it's not so much a "Hate" for them as it is just wanting to see something differant for a change. Some of us need a fresh breath of air, But as an understanding individual, I can see and understand why the Artists do what they do because they don't really have much of a choice. It would be like Running an independant gas station all by itself, carring 3 differant brands of gas, when they sell 70% of the cheapest brand available. Why should that station continue to buy the gas that they only sell little of, when they are competing against Big Buness Franchise Gas Stations like Sheetz who can aford to lose the extra cash? As for me... I Love Myers masks, BUT I feel that the line has to be drawn someware and I for one, would LOVE to see some other creatures being made from other Horror films... And as far as Sam's Myers masks go, I think they speak for themselves! They are all very well done and I think he did a wonderful job on this newer

veron of his Devious!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 4/20/2009 at 08:31 PM | 43465
Hey Sam-

How about some outde pictures of your son wearing the mask like you did with the Economike?

That would REALLY show how it looks.....................

-Big D
DEVIOUS Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 10:21 PM | 43576
Came out great Sam... :)
kweandee Thursday 4/23/2009 at 10:50 PM | 43724