Forums Horror Collectibles
DEVIOUS V1 OFFICIALLY RETIRED CLOSEOUT PRICE FOR LAST 5

That's it folks. Devious V1 is officially retired. The mold for the large veron is shot.

Devious V1 was a huge success in sales. I predict that Devious V2 will do even better.

Also to tell you the truth Devious V2 came out so well that I can't see keeping V1 in production. Right now the large Devious V1 is gone. I have 5 reg zed veron available. After those are gone that's it for Devious V1. FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! THE 5 REG ZE DEVIOUS V1 (up to 23 1/2) ARE AT A CLOSEOUT PRICE OF 125.00 plus shipping.

ORDER IT NOW!!!!!
HorrorSanctum Monday 4/20/2009 at 11:12 PM | 43490
Nooooooo
DrenTheLiar Monday 4/20/2009 at 11:49 PM | 43495
Im glad i snatched up the 2 i have. . I was going to try to sell one of them (a large in mint condition tag attached) but i cant bring my self to. .

GGod damn it sam. . you are goign to break me :)
DEUSEXMACHINA222 Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 12:37 AM | 43500
Wooooooo Whooooo! It's a shame, BUT I'm glade I gotta LARGE!!! Woot! lol Now that you had to go and make a damn D2, I'm gonna have to figure out a damn way to nail one of those... But I think those will be around for a little while... I need one now to complete the devious set... lol

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 01:56 AM | 43508
Wooooooo Whooooo! It's a shame, BUT I'm glade I gotta LARGE!!! Woot! lol Now that you had to go and make a damn D2, I'm gonna have to figure out a damn way to nail one of those... But I think those will be around for a little while... I need one now to complete the devious set... lol

--Ryan

GLADE???The air freshener?....D2 ?????R2???
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 01:59 AM | 43509
Now that you had to go and make a damn D2, I'm gonna have to figure out a damn way to nail one of those... But I think those will be around for a little while...

They're Benny Lava approved
lblambert Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 02:09 AM | 43510

--Ryan

lol

Z willlllllllly Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 02:11 AM | 43511

--Ryan

Well I asure you I can talk alot better than I can spell and your ass better hope I don't meet you at a Con one day, because your ass is grass!

If you thought having your masks turned around backwards was bad... I'll tape thumb tacs to the front of paper airplanes and fly'em your way!!! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 02:30 PM | 43547

--Ryan

Well I asure you I can talk alot better than I can spell and your ass better hope I don't meet you at a Con one day, because your ass is grass!

If you thought having your masks turned around backwards was bad... I'll tape thumb tacs to the front of paper airplanes and fly'em your way!!! --Ryan

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAa sniff ..that's the funniest thing I have ever read!!!
HorrorSanctum Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 07:52 PM | 43561
I'll tape thumb tacs to the front of paper airplanes and fly'em your way

Am I the only one who's picturing them looping back and hitting Ryan in the eye?
lblambert Tuesday 4/21/2009 at 11:48 PM | 43583
I was thinking of putting mine for sale but I don't think I will.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 12:51 AM | 43587