Forums Horror Collectibles
Introducing a new collector

Well my daughter is a Jason fan. She loves this mask to death. She can pick it out eally everyday in the office and pulls it off Jason's head and carries it around. I decided to give it to her as her first mask.... She turned one this last Sunday on April 19th. Last year I remember everyone wishing me and Lindz well at that time and I was scared as shit. It's funny how many things change in one year. I have gained a few new friends and lost a few old ones. Anyways here's too drinking to the past.

I also came across this from the first week she was home. Man was she tiny.

Birthday girl
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 02:03 AM | 43592
I would imagen her mom is still tiny too??? LMAO!!!

Just kidding brother! She's adorable! It's kool as shit to see a Jason fan with only being in the world for a year!!! And you can bet, when she gets older that mask is going to be very special to her! Very kool bro! --Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 02:17 AM | 43594
Birthday girl

It's been a year already?!?!?

lblambert Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 02:24 AM | 43596
Ahhhh Scottie that is cool as hell man! We got a future mod right there!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 02:42 AM | 43601
It's been a year. What a crazy ride so far. I need to get Kaitlyn a mini hock for Halloween...lol.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 02:55 AM | 43602
DAMN... It has been a year... WOW.. Where did the time go??? I do remember when you anounced that you were going to be a daddy... Holy Hells Bells...

Time flys when your having fun as they so often say!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 03:02 AM | 43603
Yeah time did fly ever so slowly but looking back it seemed fast...lol. I mean I got a ton of new masks acquired some new skills and have purchased a bunch of new dvd's to piss off the old lady...! But the best thing about this last year is the smile I get from the little one everytime I see her. She knows who daddy is and you bet your ass everytime she see's a mask she lightly says Dah Dah! Brings a smile to my face.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 03:11 AM | 43605
yeah man it's just weird, we have been friends for a little over a year now Scott and I can remember the day you came on the forum here and said she was born. Thats a cool thing about having this forum and watching it grow. We have been through a lot over the past year. We have been through your baby Scott, Bisco's dealings with his ex, Sam's impotence and Ryan's spelling problems. Memories are made here every day if you think about it....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 06:16 AM | 43612
you guys are a trip! lmao...

"Ryan's Spelling Problems"... LMFAO!!!

God love ya Booman... You, Sam and Lee can be sweathearts at times! --Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 06:24 AM | 43613
Oh man Scott she has gotten so huge (in the growing sense)!!!!

I can't believe it, you must be very proud . .. loving the pics BTW
DaShape Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 11:22 AM | 43619
Aww Scott she's so cute. Time really does go by so fast. I miss Joey being that small....before you know it they're five years old and half your height...lol funny enough the first horror collectible he claimed his was a hock too.

Adorable pics hun... :)
kweandee Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 05:58 PM | 43630
Happy Birthday to your daughter Scott.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 09:10 PM | 43637
She's beautiful!!
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 4/22/2009 at 10:15 PM | 43646
Cute bud...
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 4/23/2009 at 01:34 AM | 43658
Scott, I'm so jealous 'cos I don't have a baby yet. Have too much bills to pay, but next year we're planning have our baby here. I just pray God the baby doens't look like me, for his own safe... You have a little angel Scott, and maybe a future real collector and HB member! She's cute, congrats!

Best,
LÜCKMANN Thursday 4/23/2009 at 11:46 AM | 43691
That is one cute little girl you have Scott!!! She's perfect!
CartyParty Thursday 4/23/2009 at 12:28 PM | 43694
Very beautiful lil girl you have there. It certainly is one of the greatest things anyone can ever have is thier kids. Mine was born on Wednesday and already is amazing how she is growing.
cropsy Friday 4/24/2009 at 03:56 PM | 43839
Shes really cute, Scott!

Her smile and those eyes are just stunning.

I am sure you can talk Sam into making a mini devious V2 for her.

:)
Evildsm Friday 4/24/2009 at 04:50 PM | 43843
Well my daughter is a Jason fan. She loves this mask to death. She can pick it out eally everyday in the office and pulls it off Jason's head and carries it around. I decided to give it to her as her first mask.... She turned one this last Sunday on April 19th. Last year I remember everyone wishing me and Lindz well at that time and I was scared as shit. It's funny how many things change in one year. I have gained a few new friends and lost a few old ones. Anyways here's too drinking to the past.

I also came across this from the first week she was home. Man was she tiny.

Birthday girl She's adorable!!!

How did I miss this thread!
kaizu Sunday 4/26/2009 at 03:54 AM | 44064