Forums Horror Collectibles
WICKEDBEARD CUSTOM JASON COSTUME!!!!..NEW...

Well after finding the clothes I liked, and dirtying up the old hands a bit.I think we got some excellent shots.Allison of course was on the mark as usual. I also painted up another neca with some custom chevrons for this as well as filling in the eye holes a bit with epoxy putty to make them a little smaller. This is not meant to be a copy of any particular veron, just how i would like Jason to look. I also had my buddy

Mike wear my other myer's suit for some J VS M shots.He did a great job.lol Should eventually have some good pics of Angie in her Krueger outfit.Soon Enjoy,
wickedbeard Friday 4/24/2009 at 04:28 AM | 43803
Jeff I have been wanting to do a custom Jason for awhile, I was glad to hear you were putting on together at HorrorHound. I love the look man, as always it is just jaw dropping. Great work!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/24/2009 at 04:40 AM | 43805
Looks great Jeff! Which hood did you use??
lblambert Friday 4/24/2009 at 05:54 AM | 43813
Dude, always I see a new post yours I expect the best shots, and every time is getting better and better. Your costumes are insane, and the pics with your people are the coolest on the net! Believe me, I look for them great part of the day... Now, this pic

is something I'd love to see in a movie!!!

Keep doing the excelent job, Jeff! You are the best and I'm your fan! As we said in Bral O JEFF É DO CARALHO!
LÜCKMANN Friday 4/24/2009 at 11:01 AM | 43820
I know I already commented on these at MM.net but I love them so much that I must comment again.

Jeff, these shots are so amazing!

The time, effort and love you put into you pictures and Jason really shows!

These shots are some of your best and that is the best Original Jason I've ever seen! That mask is soo fantastic, I want to cry! (Tears of Joy.)

Michael Aspinwall Friday 4/24/2009 at 11:25 AM | 43822