Forums Horror Collectibles
Resurrection's Michael watches Zombie's Halloween

DrenTheLiar Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 03:26 AM | 44365
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! How bad could it really be!!!! PRICELESS DREN!!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 03:43 AM | 44366
"It's not over yet!?"
Camp_Killer_13 Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 09:09 AM | 44376
Lame.....
Big WANG Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 03:50 PM | 44389
Lame.....

Nah that was funny...lol :)
kweandee Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 04:43 PM | 44395
Lame.....Ya know... I kept my mouth shut in the Contest Thread and didn't say a word, but you are a very unplesant individual. People around here work hard to keep a respectible forum and te. It would be one thing if you posted something else for a change rather than unkind and ignorant statements towards other members. I know the Admin and Mods very well, and I can garuntee you that if you continue to push it, you will be terminated. In case you havn't seen the post that Lee had made in the Contest thread, I think you should go read it and think about it real hard. This te and all of us here are so proud of this te for many reasons, One being the fact that it is Clean from arogant and ignorante people, and Two because everyone does there part around here to keep it that way. Oh yeh, AND BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!! Horrorbid does take the Trash out so keep that in mind.

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 04:45 PM | 44396
So, I am not able to voice my own opinion?

I didn't attack him personally or call him a bad name or anything.

Take a chill pill, Harry!

I DID read the mod's post and this doesn't go against his words.

Just because my opinion is not the same as his/yours/whoever else, doesn't mean you can boss me around.

Especially if you are NOT a moderator....

Big WANG Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 04:56 PM | 44398
Cool it there Johnny Tran.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 05:06 PM | 44399
Cool it there Johnny Tran.

Big WANG Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 05:46 PM | 44405
Just chill guys.

I know not everyone will find it humorous.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 05:50 PM | 44406
Just chill guys.

I know not everyone will find it humorous.

Thanks D!
Big WANG Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 06:36 PM | 44415
[quote="DrenTheLiar

I love these two....lol
kweandee Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 06:52 PM | 44416
Lame.....Ya know... I kept my mouth shut in the Contest Thread and didn't say a word, but you are a very unplesant individual. People around here work hard to keep a respectible forum and te. It would be one thing if you posted something else for a change rather than unkind and ignorant statements towards other members. I know the Admin and Mods very well, and I can garuntee you that if you continue to push it, you will be terminated. In case you havn't seen the post that Lee had made in the Contest thread, I think you should go read it and think about it real hard. This te and all of us here are so proud of this te for many reasons, One being the fact that it is Clean from arogant and ignorante people, and Two because everyone does there part around here to keep it that way. Oh yeh, AND BECAUSE IT ROCKS!!! Horrorbid does take the Trash out so keep that in mind.

--Ryan

WOW! *Note to self: Don't make Ryan mad!*

I'm glad you said it before I did.

Camp_Killer_13 Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 07:54 PM | 44419

--Ryan

ok first thing is first.................

Ryan i appreciate what you are doing by defending Drens post but that being said this is an open forum that respects and always will allow free speech and if he feels its lame that is his choice he didnt directly call him out and say he is lame or he sucks or called him names etc which would have recieved a warning from me immediately nce we will not tolerate that kind of thing around here.

now that being said nobody likes to see their posts,masks,figures,comedy bits pics etc called lame or ripped on. there is such a thing called tact and i would hope more people would use it around here.

as my mom used to say "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all"
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 09:03 PM | 44421

--Ryan

Ryan i appreciate what you are doing by defending Drens post but that being said this is an open forum that respects and always will allow free speech and if he feels its lame that is his choice he didnt directly call him out and say he is lame or he sucks or called him names etc which would have recieved a warning from me immediately nce we will not tolerate that kind of thing around here.

now that being said nobody likes to see their posts,masks,figures,comedy bits pics etc called lame or ripped on. there is such a thing called tact and i would hope more people would use it around here.

as my mom used to say "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all"

I agree with you bro! That's exactly what I was getting at. I live by the same fraze. I feel that is only being respectful to other members, thats all.

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 09:38 PM | 44423
I think this is hilarious

I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Rob's Halloween remake but this was a great laugh!

BTW - Thanks Bisco
DaShape Tuesday 4/28/2009 at 11:14 PM | 44427
Yep the ole freedom of speech debate. I think everyone should be able to speak their mind but on a forum that often leads to trouble. Can we have a good debate without it getting crazy sure we can and we have. But not when people are looking to cause trouble, that's when things start to get out of hand. I have always been one of those guys that lives by the motto of "if you can't say something nice than why bother?". With that being said and from examining the rest of BigWang's posts I have decided to ban his account. He is here for one reason, to start trouble and that's not what HorrorBid is about.

Thanks all, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 12:37 AM | 44434
Yep the ole freedom of speech debate. I think everyone should be able to speak their mind but on a forum that often leads to trouble. Can we have a good debate without it getting crazy sure we can and we have. But not when people are looking to cause trouble, that's when things start to get out of hand. I have always been one of those guys that lives by the motto of "if you can't say something nice than why bother?". With that being said and from examining the rest of BigWang's posts I have decided to ban his account. He is here for one reason, to start trouble and that's not what HorrorBid is about.

Thanks all, Justin

AMEN to that...
Z willlllllllly Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 02:06 AM | 44447

Thanks all, Justin thanks bro

i wasnt going to jump the gun on him without seeing all the posts that Lee deleted i was just trying to keep the peace until you sorted it out because i didnt see a bannable offense
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 02:11 AM | 44451
It's all in the reflexes wang! All in the reflexes............Ya know I was about to ban the guy but he was kinda humorous from time to time but out of line more times than not.
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 02:45 AM | 44452

--Ryan

I agree with you bro! That's exactly what I was getting at. I live by the same fraze. I feel that is only being respectful to other members, thats all.

--Ryan

Ummmmm Ryan what's a "FRAZE"...is that something you dip icecream cones into?

NEW FROM BASKIN ROBBINS....THE STRAWBERRY FRAZE!!!
HorrorSanctum Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 04:12 AM | 44459
Ummmmm Ryan what's a "FRAZE"...is that something you dip icecream cones into?

NEW FROM BASKIN ROBBINS....THE STRAWBERRY FRAZE

HAHAHA!

Leave him alone Sam. I'm sure he's just tierd.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 04:42 AM | 44461

LOL...I've modified that saying over the years. When I use it, it's more like "didn't anyone ever tell you If you don't got nothing nice to say shut the fuck up"

hehe :)

On a denote though I figured that guy was eventually gonna be ban, he always seemed to have something negitive to say about well any thread i saw him respond to. I was going to ask him why he's so damn negitive for but decided not to. Some arguments are not worth it. Didn't think Ryan was going to be the one to be all "grrrr" on him though...lol
kweandee Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 05:38 PM | 44508
I am glad that guy is gone.

He was such a D-Bag.

Although, some of his points were valid.

I can actually agree with some of the things I have seen him post in the blogs, he just went at it the wrong way.
Evildsm Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 05:41 PM | 44509
I am glad that guy is gone.

He was such a D-Bag.

Although, some of his points were valid.

I can actually agree with some of the things I have seen him post in the blogs, he just went at it the wrong way.

i can see where your coming from evildsm. but i do agree with booman banning him for just trying to instigate. its a shame he couldnt make a point without being an a hole.
oldskool Wednesday 4/29/2009 at 11:46 PM | 44540
"didn't anyone ever tell you If you don't got nothing nice to say shut the fuck up"

I like the way Des said it better

DaShape Thursday 4/30/2009 at 01:05 AM | 44555
I miss Wang!

There I said it! Nice thread Dren, always stirring up trouble, LOL, joking of course!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/30/2009 at 01:09 AM | 44559
I miss Wang!

There I said it! Nice thread Dren, always stirring up trouble, LOL, joking of course!

you miss the "big" wang do ya?

Johnny Bisco Thursday 4/30/2009 at 01:25 AM | 44562
I miss Wang!

There I said it! Nice thread Dren, always stirring up trouble, LOL, joking of course!I do what I can Justin.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 4/30/2009 at 01:27 AM | 44566
"didn't anyone ever tell you If you don't got nothing nice to say shut the fuck up"

I like the way Des said it better
kweandee Thursday 4/30/2009 at 01:33 AM | 44569
I miss Wang!

There I said it! Nice thread Dren, always stirring up trouble, LOL, joking of course!I do what I can Justin.

well it was hilarious, I don't care which de of the fence your on about the remake!now for a video for everyone to watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6uzkR8n-o

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 4/30/2009 at 05:09 AM | 44590
I love how that video makes the same lame points the RZ fans have been making. *yawn*
DrenTheLiar Thursday 4/30/2009 at 10:11 AM | 44597
i wonder how much zombie paid that guy to make that propaganda
Johnny Bisco Thursday 4/30/2009 at 10:17 AM | 44600
I actually agree with a lot of the things take were said in the video.

More importantly, very funny pictures Matt!
Michael Aspinwall Thursday 4/30/2009 at 03:45 PM | 44613
I actually agree with a lot of the things take were said in the video.

More importantly, very funny pictures Matt!great video and great thread!

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 4/30/2009 at 09:04 PM | 44645